Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

James McClean

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232233234235236 460>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 9:14am
It was far less worse an act than Gary Neville one day running 90 yards to celebrate in front of and goad Liverpool fans at Old Trafford after a United goal. 

I dont recall Match of the Day saying back then that Neville had "lost the rag"

Sunderland players queueing up to show who was the most "offended" after the game. 

Bit of a non-story really. As far as crimes on a football pitch go (leg breaking tackles, spitting, biting, cheating etc) i think a fist pump after a game is pretty low down on that list

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 19 Oct 2015 at 9:15am
Sponsored Links

Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 9:44am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

[QUOTE=Stickittotheman] McClean is depressed because he has tatoos thats the best one ive heard in a long time. Excellent wind up because if you truly believe that then your head is up your hole.

No, its a sign of low self esteem, which is sign of depression.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/5095591/Having-tattoos-like-David-Beckham-is-a-sign-of-low-self-esteem.html[/QUOTE]

Well if its in the Telegraph it must be true.
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 9:51am
Complete over-reaction by the English press but more importantly disgraceful behaviour from his manager not to protect him.
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 10:00am
imagine he was as good at football at winding people up.

Utter non story altogether not sure how it got column inches. 

football fans get more precious by the day. give a fella stick for 90 minutes and straight on twitter/5 live/facebook etc if he dares give it back to them.

Had a half decent game on Saturday which is the main thing.

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 10:02am
I saw one headline on the back of a paper yesterday covering the story - "McClean in IRA row"

Confused
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 10:39am
McCleans Irish international team-mate John OShea (right) tries to calm the 26-year-old down
Peter View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
Iced Gem

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 11:57am

Hes an easy target for the meejia. They will write about him given the chance.

He celebrated a well fought vistory. It happens. The supporters will share his excitement, and the opposing camp will call him a **** for a fortnight.

Nothing new here.
Tea???? FECK!!!!!
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 12:14pm
Did you hear that knob Garth Crooks on Final Score on Saturday giving out as well?

Fooking morons taking offence to a jaysus fist pump.........

Roll on Poppy week when he'll be character-assassinated again by the bigots/gobsh*tes/easily offended.

Ridiculous stuff.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 12:21pm
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 12:26pm
They can f**k the IRA in the championship.

gaelicbhoy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaelicbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 12:42pm
At least James is sticking to his principles.

The abuse he got on Saturday would be nothing compared to the abuse he would get for the rest of his life or even his family back in Derry if he wore a poppy
--------------------------------
For the sake of my working life I hope we beat Scotland!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 12:42pm
Just another dig at Neil Lennon Landon's comments on McClean and depression
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Complete over-reaction by the English press but more importantly disgraceful behaviour from his manager not to protect him.

Not to protect him? Not only that but he essentially called him a f*cking moron!

Pulis: "He's not the sharpest tool in the box..."

What a bizzare thing for a manager to say publically about one of his players. For me there are only two points to this 'story':

1) Danny Graham trying to act all Billy Big B*ll*x to impress the Sunderland fans as he has been pure and utter pig spunk on the pitch for them.

2) Tony Pulis being an absolute c*nt towards one of his own players.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

http://www.balls.ie/football/video-listen-as-sunderland-respond-to-james-mcclean-with-predictable-ditty/313002

Dead

I still can't believe the amount of abuse me and GD got on the fans forum for pretty much what was a grown man fist pumping LOL
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Not to protect him? Not only that but he essentially called him a f*cking moron!

Pulis: "He's not the sharpest tool in the box..."

What a bizzare thing for a manager to say publically about one of his players. For me there are only two points to this 'story':

1) Danny Graham trying to act all Billy Big B*ll*x to impress the Sunderland fans as he has been pure and utter pig spunk on the pitch for them.

2) Tony Pulis being an absolute c*nt towards one of his own players.

Completely agree with you
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 3:36pm
Spot on my Shelbyville friend
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 4:15pm
Pulis banging on that James is a grand lad and etc.........yet threw him under the bus over God Save the Queen and all.  I'm not too bothered that Pulis said James isn't the sharpest (he's wrong), I'd say he was making light of it, but really and truly this fist pump "incident" is just nonsense and the BBC commentary was as bad.

t**sers.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 4:21pm
Pulis doesn't strike me as the sharpest himself, always reminds me of 'the Oracle' from Benidorm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232233234235236 460>
  Share Topic