You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

super cup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: super cup
    Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 6:43am
lads sorry if there is already a thread about this, but just looking to find out if tickets are on general sale like carrolls or umbro store. Just seen they have reduced the prices 30 for an adult and 10 for a child for the day good value imo
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Sponsored Links

Ringo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ringo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 6:54am

Hopefully on sale tomorrow in Carrolls

www.faishop.com

www.carrolls.ie

daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 6:58am
cheers ringo will check it out then so thanks v much, may be you can post it up on this thread if and when they are due on sale in your store again thanks v much
Ringo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ringo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 7:58am
will do
www.faishop.com

www.carrolls.ie

daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 5:29am
just wondering ringo are they on sale today, as it is the only chance i'l get to get to town
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 8:58am
I have one for sale if anyone wants it??! €15 euro i'd be prepared to get rid of it for
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 9:58am
Im thinking of heading down for the Sunday. €30 to see City and Inter alone is good. Then I will have a good laugh at the hoof ball which will be on show after. 
It's Jack Shat
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 2:34am
seems to be turning into a bit of a farce for the loi players, only getting 600 odd euro before tax and not been allowed to use the showers in landsdowne what's that all about, richardson saying the money should'nt be an issue they should be delighted for the experience.
Ringo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ringo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 5:27am
Thumbs UpTickets are now on sale in Carrolls Westmoreland Street , at face value, no commission
www.faishop.com

www.carrolls.ie

Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 7:54am
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

seems to be turning into a bit of a farce for the loi players, only getting 600 odd euro before tax and not been allowed to use the showers in landsdowne what's that all about, richardson saying the money should'nt be an issue they should be delighted for the experience.

Richardson can go f*** off at this stage!!

This really shows the disrespect of the FAI towards the league of ireland again ffs.

Who do these league of Ireland lads think they are, eh? Expecting a shower after the match and a decent fee to acknowledge their contribution to playing in the tournament!

It’s a shame that they’ll back down between now and then though!

Im actually in Dublin Sunday and will be having a few cans around Lansdowne before the matches but I wouldn’t go into the ground and show any support whatsoever to this sham of a tournament for reasons already stated on here before, even if I was handed a free ticket outside the ground!

Im sure there’ll be pleanty of free or discounted tickets floating about the place on the day!!

"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
athlonecelt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athlonecelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 1:56pm
Can u drink in the premium section ?

How much for a ticket there ?

Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 2:06pm
Richardson is a f**kin gimp

they really not allowed use the showers ?

I agree with the money comment as most players will be chuffed to play in it, thats not saying its right that the ****s at the FAI f**k em over

can see the LOI team getting slaughtered like the Man utd game last year ,its alright saying were gonna go out there and play football but when you get hammered 7-2 its embarassing for the league

plus no game tomorrow night
Billy O'Toole View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Official forum mess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy O'Toole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 4:32pm
I cant imagine its true regarding showers
Ybig holy jaysus - 4 points for Gerk & Count
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Billy O'Toole Billy O'Toole wrote:

I cant imagine its true regarding showers
twas in the first report on tv3 news when this story broke.
reder View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 4:18am
Originally posted by jackshat jackshat wrote:

Im thinking of heading down for the Sunday. €30 to see City and Inter alone is good. Then I will have a good laugh at the hoof ball which will be on show after. 

Is the City/Inter game not on at 4? Going myself on Sunday for that one. Live near the ground, so I will pick up a ticket outside on the day. 
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 4:34am
Originally posted by reder reder wrote:

Originally posted by jackshat jackshat wrote:

Is the City/Inter game not on at 4? Going myself on Sunday for that one. Live near the ground, so I will pick up a ticket outside on the day. 
airtricity lads playing at 2.00 followed by the foreigners
garytwigg21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 7:31am
f**king shambles of a tournament Angry
This time next year........
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 7:34am
The LOI players playing in this should be ashamed of themselves and the clubs for releasing them. They are selling their dignity for a few hundred quid.
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic