You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Darren Randolph

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by B6 6HE B6 6HE wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Randolph has been brilliant for us. If Kenny hasn't spoken to him then that is terrible management. 

He seems a very decent lad. Surely he'd be a welcome addition to the squad as a back up and or coaching type role within the group.

Has to be above Talbot surely.
Have you watched Talbot this season?? Outstanding every week then stepped up again at euro conference level. Deserves a chance, especially if Randolph , a fine keeper isint playing reglarly
No Pasaran!
Sponsored Links

B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Originally posted by B6 6HE B6 6HE wrote:

Randolph has been brilliant for us. If Kenny hasn't spoken to him then that is terrible management. 

He seems a very decent lad. Surely he'd be a welcome addition to the squad as a back up and or coaching type role within the group.

Has to be above Talbot surely.
Have you watched Talbot this season?? Outstanding every week then stepped up again at euro conference level. Deserves a chance, especially if Randolph , a fine keeper isint playing reglarly

Then bring both.

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Talbot called up ahead of Randolph after Travers drops out. If Randolph hasn't made himself unavailable I would say that's bordering on hugely disrespectful towards him from Kenny.

If he's not going to pick him any more he should at least have the decency to let him know that.

Kenny's letting himself down here. Randolph should still be #1 IMO. #2 at the very least.

Disappointed in this, I have to say.
LOLLOL
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2021 at 5:30am

There is nothing to suggest that Kenny hasn't spoken to Randolph. Given the amount of players he spoke to when he got the job, some who hadn't been in squads under Mick, I think we can give him the benefit of the doubt here.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Jimmykeno View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmykeno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2021 at 9:36am
did he not get a move from west ham?
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 3:27pm
With Bazunu making waves could we have seen the last of Randolph starting for Ireland? He was always top class for us and Bazunu may never have gotten a chance if it wasn't for Darren's transfer deadline mess. But he did and he's left his mark. 
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 3:34pm
Out having dinnear with the missus when the match was on last night, i wouldn't say he is to bothered about it tbh.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by aviva8 aviva8 wrote:

Out having dinnear with the missus when the match was on last night, i wouldn't say he is to bothered about it tbh.

We were, for all intents and purposes, out of the competition yesterday evening. How many Irish footballers, past and present, do you think honestly watch our competitive games, let alone friendlies or matches with nothing riding on them? Surprisingly little I'd wager.

It's damned if you do, damned if you don't. He got criticised for "holding other goalkeepers back" when he was turning up for every game. If he noped out of friendlies, you'd have the same people questioning his commitment.
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 4:43pm
if Randolph starts playing regularly I don't think there's any doubt he'd get back in the squad, but the no.1 jersey is Bazunu's now until he loses it through poor form himself

great servant for us 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 6:56pm
rarely let us  down and saved our bacon in Gibraltar at 0-0

Plus got an assist for Long V Germany
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 8:16pm

She's quality in fairness! I'll let him off that one!
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

She's quality in fairness! I'll let him off that one!
LOLLOL
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2021 at 6:14pm
Looks to be 3rd choice for West Ham. Seems to be happy with his role with the club though.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2021 at 9:53pm
He's basically a training keeper now. He's probably largely irrelevant from an Irish national team point of view now but I would hope he'd take a Championship loan in January if there's one going rather than waste away any further at West Ham.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2021 at 9:59pm
Not a bad gig to have getting paid few grand a week to train, gets the weekend off to wine & dine with the missus and gets a few European trips midweek to pick up some Toblerones in the duty free.
Heimatklange View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heimatklange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2021 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Not a bad gig to have getting paid few grand a week to train, gets the weekend off to wine & dine with the missus and gets a few European trips midweek to pick up some Toblerones in the duty free.
Might as well himself get two bottles of spirits, 200 benson and smoke and drink the lot of it for all the games hes getting.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2021 at 2:08pm
Randolph will not play for Ireland again, likewise Kieren Westwood. And indeed Kieran O'Hara, who can't get a game for Burton and was transferred to S****horpe on a short term emergency loan last week.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2021 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

Randolph will not play for anyone again, likewise Kieren Westwood. And indeed Kieran O'Hara, who can't get a game for Burton and was transferred to S****horpe on a short term emergency loan last week.
Fixed that for you
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667>
  Share Topic