You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Darren Randolph

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 67>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by 50%lesssugar&salt 50%lesssugar&salt wrote:

Wouldn't want to be the defendant if you or Sham were on the jury Wheelo 😂
Not sure where you are coming from here, Ive made it as clear as I can that if it was a genuine concern (regardless how ridiculous it may be) then I have no issue once it goes through the proper channels. If it was agenda driven and mischievous, ie. done to cause harm to kenny or the team then thats completely different and that person or persons should never darken the door again. 

My last post on what Wheelo said, was, and I repeat, me merely expressing my take on what he said, how I read it and the meaning I took from it. It really isn that difficult. Maybe you are trying now to deflect from your own overreaction and bed wetting when the story first broke, I dont know, but if you are going to suggest something about me, then Id appreciate you keep it factual to what I posted.

I think you are taking yourself way too seriously.

I apologise if you were offended by me putting you and Wheelo in the same category. Didn't think the comment was offensive. It was made in jest. It does illustrate a point though that different people will view the same comment (video or speech) in different ways. 

I also stand over my previous comments but will not be trading insults with you. 
Sponsored Links

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 10:31pm
Not offended but seeing you take what I said and twice misinterpret it did lead me to believe you wer doing so purposely. Fair enough if that was not indeed the case.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 10:45pm
I love how these newish profiles pop up with the the same style as previous banned posters, it’s uncanny sometimes but hey ho
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

I love how these newish profiles pop up with the the same style as previous banned posters, it’s uncanny sometimes but hey ho

50%lesssugar&salt isnt new

Edited by doherty - 22 Nov 2020 at 10:49pm
50%lesssugar&salt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Thanks Doherty.

For transparency purposes, I have never been banned from this forum and have been on here over a decade. My previous user name was Killer K (pre 2017) - not to be confused with Killer Kilbane who is a different poster. The reason I changed my name was that I lost my password (couldn't log in) or perhaps my account was deleted due to a period of inactivity. I decided it was easier to set up a new account than investigate exactly why I could not  longer access that account. 

I think I have quite a unique username so don't know how that is being confused with someone banned previously. 

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 11:33pm

Thanks Doherty.

For transparency purposes, I have never been banned from this forum and have been on here over a decade. My previous user name was Killer K (pre 2017) - not to be confused with Killer Kilbane who is a different poster. The reason I changed my name was that I lost my password (couldn't log in) or perhaps my account was deleted due to a period of inactivity. I decided it was easier to set up a new account than investigate exactly why I could not  longer access that account. 

I think I have quite a unique username so don't know how that is being confused with someone banned previously. 

Zero need to explain that to anyone but seeing as you have, having checked the killer k account, it was indeed yourself and you made exactly 200 postsThumbs Up

Should you forget a password again or be locked out, just send a quick email and we can reset it instantly.

Edited by Sham157 - 22 Nov 2020 at 11:34pm
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 11:39pm

Thanks Doherty.

Thumbs Up One of the more reasonable Posters On here I find.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 11:46pm
That is much appreciated Sham 👍.

Had forgotten I had reached the grand total of 200 posts!! Not exactly prolific LOL
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 5:17am
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

Randolph is a suspect and they don't seem to know where the leak came from. He has been moaning about the lack of craic and strict regime in the setup under Kenny but won't be retiring. Sounds similar to the Kerr era 

Of course there's no craic in the camp at the moment, Covid restrictions probably mean players are stuck in their rooms for most of the day.

Vinny Perth made a good point on OTB the other day saying that players generally get to meet up with family while they are back home for a camp, something I would imagine is out of question in the current climate. That would have played a huge part in the mental state of the players, helping them unwind after training or between matches.

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 2:27pm
Would a group hug before the next game heal everything , hummmm and maybe 15 pints a couple of nights before each is the way to bond . Beer

Just an idea
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Would a group hug before the next game heal everything , hummmm and maybe 15 pints a couple of nights before each is the way to bond . Beer

Just an idea

Only if Gerry Peyton is invited.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 4:42pm
Maybe a good sing-a-long to a Wolfe Tones album as well.
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 6:58pm
this territorial fella is a serious wum- have to give it him managing to stay so long on here though 
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 7:35pm
I like Terri's inputs but can't for the life of me understand why he is on here? 

Has anyone on this forum posted on the Northern Ireland equivalent?
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

I like Terri's inputs but can't for the life of me understand why he is on here? 

Has anyone on this forum posted on the Northern Ireland equivalent?

Forum is private and at least one person who joined was banned before they could post (May have been Horsey or Zizu ? )

Edited by Denis Irwin - 23 Nov 2020 at 7:52pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 7:57pm
@ Territorial

Enough is now enough. You’ve trolled a few threads recently. Your initial reason for on being on here according to yourself some time ago was to defend your beloved Norn Iron from us lot down here. You’ve gotten away with a fair bit of trolling for a while now. You clearly like coming on here a lot so cut out the trolling and maybe stick to discussing the EPL, Spurs and the North...and will you for feck sake start charging James McClean a few quid for living in your head rent free, must owe you a bomb by now.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

@ Territorial

Enough is now enough. You’ve trolled a few threads recently. Your initial reason for on being on here according to yourself some time ago was to defend your beloved Norn Iron from us lot down here. You’ve gotten away with a fair bit of trolling for a while now. You clearly like coming on here a lot so cut out the trolling and maybe stick to discussing the EPL, Spurs and the North...and will you for feck sake start charging James McClean a few quid for living in your head rent free, must owe you a bomb by now.
A bomb LOLClap
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2021 at 5:42pm
Fabianski injured in warm up. Randy starts
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 67>
  Share Topic