Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Darren Randolph

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 67>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Who will be our new keeper?  Bazunu or Travers?  both are kids.
Advantage would be with Bazunu I would think at this stage as he is playing senior football, however I would expect Caomhin to go out on loan in January so hopefully he has a successful loan spell to boost his international hopes.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Sponsored Links

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Who says we need a new keeper.
It has not been confirmed that Randolph had an issue with this and it looks like it was bullsh*t that he is retiring.  

If Mr.Snrub's source is correct then it was he who had an issue with it.  Mr.Snrub has been correct on two previous bits in info leaked on here before the press.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Advantage would be with Bazunu I would think at this stage as he is playing senior football, however I would expect Caomhin to go out on loan in January so hopefully he has a successful loan spell to boost his international hopes.

I honestly hope he does as he seems a good lad but don't see Kelleher making it.
I dont understand why he isn't on loan. 

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 4:46pm

It has not been confirmed that Randolph had an issue with this and it looks like it was bullsh*t that he is retiring.  

If Mr.Snrub's source is correct then it was he who had an issue with it.  Mr.Snrub has been correct on two previous bits in info leaked on here before the press.

What were they I missed them ?  I don’t know who MrSnrub is. 

Just saying we have very little to go on that it is Randolph. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 4:46pm

Originally posted by 50%lesssugar&salt 50%lesssugar&salt wrote:

There was obviously the WhatsApp incident. 

Are you implying that journalists don't get any information on an informal basis from players or staff around the squad? That the odd informal word or comment does not happen? Granted many of these are probably not newsworthy and don't find their way into the papers.

Did you see who ran this story.  This was not an off the cuff remark. Journalists do not run stories on the basis of a slip of the tongue etc.  This was given to the us edition of the daily mail for
A reason.  It wasn’t given to one of the on
The best football correspondents in Ireland. 

That’s one of the main things for me too. It wasn’t just an off the record chat with the likes of good irish sports journalists like Dan Mc - it was to an anti irish rag.

This was a serious sh*t stirring tactic over a nothing incident.

Can’t wait til it’s all exposed. The rat that leaked it to the mail, and the rat in set up that had it in for Kenny (if different) - Shame  on them, and deserve to be nowhere near any irish set up

Edited by Wheelo - 22 Nov 2020 at 4:47pm
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
50%lesssugar&salt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Are you implying that journalists don't get any information on an informal basis from players or staff around the squad? That the odd informal word or comment does not happen? Granted many of these are probably not newsworthy and don't find their way into the papers.

So one other then. Thanks.

Im not implying anything, I asked you a simple question. 

Grand. So do you think that 'leaks' or disclosure of information are something that do not occur (apart from the two identified)? Just a question. 
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 5:01pm

Mr Snrub 
Mr Burns
 Burns
Burn
Byrne
 Jack Byrne? 

Edited by seanyshuffler - 22 Nov 2020 at 5:02pm
Sham96 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 5:02pm
I notice Kenny's many pals in the media have gone quiet the last two days so something is up. Our best player in recent times McGoldrick has retired and if Randolph who has been overall excellent is forced out/retired then I expect a senior players mutiny from the likes of Coleman and Doherty. 

Edited by Sham96 - 22 Nov 2020 at 5:05pm
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Mr Snrub 
Mr Burns
 Burns
Burn
Byrne
 Jack Byrne? 

LOLClap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 5:06pm

Mr Snrub 
Mr Burns
 Burns
Burn
Byrne
 Jack Byrne? 

Four-Four-Two View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Four-Four-Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Sham96 Sham96 wrote:

I notice Kenny's many pals in the media have gone quiet the last two days so something is up. Our best player in recent times McGoldrick has retired and if Randolph who has been overall excellent is forced out/retired then I expect a senior players mutiny from the likes of Coleman and Doherty. 

who has "forced randolph out"? ridiculous claim, if the rumours are true then randolph retired himself. coleman will never retire from ireland, it simply wont happen. hell be available until he retires from football completely. some absolutely nuts conspiracies coming out of this
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 5:12pm
[QUOTE=Sham96]I notice Kenny's many pals in the media /QUOTE]

Who are Kennys pals in the media?

Any Irish media reaction to this story I’ve seen or read is that it’s a non story?

The only ones that I can see that are trying to make it something is an anti irish rag and an editor of the sun 
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 5:12pm

Mr Snrub 
Mr Burns
 Burns
Burn
Byrne
 Jack Byrne? 

LOL
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 5:14pm
Randolph is a suspect and they don't seem to know where the leak came from. He has been moaning about the lack of craic and strict regime in the setup under Kenny but won't be retiring. Sounds similar to the Kerr era 

Edited by Mr. Snrub - 22 Nov 2020 at 5:15pm
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 5:20pm

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

So one other then. Thanks.

Im not implying anything, I asked you a simple question. 

Grand. So do you think that 'leaks' or disclosure of information are something that do not occur (apart from the two identified)? Just a question. 
I can guess that they do and I can also guess that they don’t because I don’t know for certain either way, given that the rarity that anything appears. I think overall however, that it would of course be naive to think they dont. However, as you alluded to, maybe these leaks if they do occur are nothing of note. 

It is an entirely different scenario to leak something with the intent to do harm to the national team and set up. If someone is genuinely offended or annoyed by something, and I allude to more than a few minutes of a clip, then there are proper channels. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

Randolph is a suspect and they don't seem to know where the leak came from. He has been moaning about the lack of craic and strict regime in the setup under Kenny but won't be retiring. Sounds similar to the Kerr era 
you are being told stuff from the inside, and given the nature of it recently, its clearly from someone high up the proverbial ladder, maybe an SLT member perhaps, someone with a score to settle or an axe to grind. Usually when someone tells someone stuff of this nature, be it in any profession, its under a ‘keep it to yourself’ basis, yet you are on an open forum for the world to see openly relaying it. Begs the question really, is there an agenda here from your source also, or better still, are you the actual source?
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 6:30pm

He has been moaning about the lack of craic  

If this is true, will ye tell your source to buy him a good comedy dvd and tell him not show up again if he’s moaning about the “lack of craic” when we’ve our backs against the walls at the moment, trying to grind out results.

If this is true, he’s a grade a d!ckhead (he always came across as a decent lad in interviews so I hope you’re wrong and it’s not true)
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 7:04pm

Don’t blame Kenny it’s f**king covid 😀😀😀😀
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 67>
  Share Topic