You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Darren Randolph

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 67>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 8:29pm
Randolph is the Irish player who took offence to the video. Sources from inside the FAI. He's from Bray! This must be where the retirement rumour is stemming from
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Sponsored Links

aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

Randolph is the Irish player who took offence to the video. Sources from inside the FAI. He's from Bray! This must be where the retirement rumour is stemming from

Was he the one who went to the paper
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 9:18pm

I've heard of this Randolph character.  He tries to get good men sacked in the run up to Christmas for kicks. 

Randolph and Mortimer Duke | Trading places, Funny movies, Movies

Edited by Trap junior - 21 Nov 2020 at 9:19pm
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 9:26pm
He maybe had never heard of the Black and Tans before and took offence

I’ll get me coat
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by aviva8 aviva8 wrote:

Yeah 
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 9:55pm
Disappointed to hear that

Ffs 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 10:22pm
I’d say that’s the end of Randolpjs international career then if it’s true 
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 10:31pm

Originally posted by aviva8 aviva8 wrote:

Yeah 
Cant understand why he would do that 
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Here is Doherty's comments that I posted previosly.

Defender Matt Doherty admitted in the immediate aftermath of that game that he was "embarrassed" by the result and accused his team of giving up, but Kenny had no issue with his comments.

I wouldn't be happy if I were a player and a senior player said this.

Totally agree. I think Doherty has got a bit of a mouth on him tbh.

Kenny is right to say he has no issue with Doherty's comments publicly even if he has privately. He can take it up with him in-house. I didn't like Doherty's remark about his face not fitting in and his dig at MON after his reign ended in 2018. I think it reflected poorly on Doherty tbh telling tales to Off The Ball about the previous Irish set up. I doubt Mick McCarthy would've been too impressed with that. 

I'm sure there'll be plenty on here defending Doherty for 'telling it like it is' but we had another mouth from Mayfield who did the same before so no thanks to another one of those if it ends up disrupting the squad. 

That mouth from Mayfield is one of the best midfielders to play the sport. That other mouth Doherty was signed by one of if not the best managers of all time in the summer who said “I hate to play against him and now I’m so glad I don’t have to play against him anymore” and openly singled him out in a documentary months ago for his “aggressive style”. 

I remember Seamus Coleman coming out with something along the lines of “we could all have done with taking a leaf out of his book” and “most of us aren’t playing good enough simple as” after being asked about Declan Rices performance against Turkey a few years ago. Similar cutthroat comments to the above or what Keane would say.

That’s Coleman whom Ancelotti who’s managed some of the best captains in the sport has praised to the rooftops and has called a huge loss for his leadership skills in recent weeks in a dressing room with far better players then Ireland. 

It’s not all a coincidence mentality is important and top players tend to have big personalities/mentalities.
 I admire Doherty for it not afraid to give out proper answers as opposed to the generic sh*t you hear from most lads. 
As a Man Utd fan I’d kill to have a player like Doherty saying it as it is as opposed to the same generic sh*t you here from Man Utd players for example. 
As for MON well it’s a fact his face didn’t fit there and we had to watch Cyrus Christie play at his expense what is upsetting about that? 

Edited by kevin100 - 21 Nov 2020 at 10:32pm
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Of course it is.  Now way back for him now.  Utterly bizarre. 

I wonder was he almost hoping to get caught out when he was fannying around at the back against Wales and Bulgaria. 

Edited by Trap junior - 21 Nov 2020 at 11:00pm
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
flaghunter View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flaghunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 11:00pm
Easily our best keeper but he's never seemed a warm personality when I've watched him interviewed. 
Some personal allegations last year - dunno what happened with them or if they can be discussed here as possibly untrue. 
Along with apparently telling an english paper about what's happening in our dressing room - seems he may just not be a sound bloke. 
Four-Four-Two View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Four-Four-Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 11:09pm
bizarre that a man of african american and irish heritage would be offended by any rhetoric criticising englands imperial history, i find it hard to believe
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 11:16pm
Well a few days ago we were all certain it was Alan Kelly so cant be sure this is true 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Of course it is.  Now way back for him now.  Utterly bizarre. 

I wonder was he almost hoping to get caught out when he was fannying around at the back against Wales and Bulgaria. 

We don’t know if this true or not lads. 
AKA pedantic kunt
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 11:19pm
Maybe he doesn't think Kenny is good enough to be the manager and wants him out.

Edited by grannyrule - 21 Nov 2020 at 11:21pm
The only way is up
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 11:30pm
What's the source that it's him? 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 11:32pm
Does James Mac know yet? LOL
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

What's the source that it's him? 

Mr Snrub has been right about a few things in the past few weeks 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 67>
  Share Topic