You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Darren Randolph

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 67>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cormacbyrne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 2:05pm
May not like Adrian either.
Cormac
Sponsored Links

Okey dokey View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okey dokey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 6:05pm
I think he is right to take a chance,good pre season he could find himself being the only Irish EPL stopper.
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2015 at 9:29pm
I see he started tonights Europa League qualifier, hopefully thats him as first choice under Bilic

Currently has a clean sheet with WestHam 3-0 up and only a few minutes to go.
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2015 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by valo88 valo88 wrote:

I see he started tonights Europa League qualifier, hopefully thats him as first choice under Bilic

West Ham have their complete reserve team out tonight. I'd imagine Adrian is still very much the number 1.
The only way is up
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2015 at 9:53pm
Good to see him step up another level. Anytime I've seen him I've been impressed. Hopefully he gets a break and plays a good few games this season
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2015 at 9:32am
Adrian and the rest of the first team didn't even go the game. They stayed in Fota Island to continue their pre seson camp.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2015 at 8:30pm
Was dropped for this round of games

Whole first team is out now.

SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2015 at 6:33pm
Starts tonight.

Could be a big season for him, when he gets these chances he must seize them.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2015 at 8:10pm
Getting an absolute hammering on Social media and the season hasn't even stated yet.

I suspect his West Ham career is going to be very short lived.

irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2015 at 10:40pm
I'd say the whole team we're awful, looked shocking in the last round which the only won on penalties.
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2015 at 12:33am
They are brutal, I know they rested players but they got knocked out of Europe by a car. I really think they are a great bet to go down, their squad is abysmal and their manager making a career on the back of international football and it will give me great pleasure to watch their bubbles burst!
irish boogie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish boogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2015 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

They are brutal, I know they rested players but they got knocked out of Europe by a car. I really think they are a great bet to go down, their squad is abysmal and their manager making a career on the back of international football and it will give me great pleasure to watch their bubbles burst!

No chance they will go down especially as they are out of this, only 1 player who will be a starter was in the squad last night. On the plus side Josh Cullen played and was easily the best
Thank You Torun and Tyskie
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2015 at 7:07pm
Yes, getting beaten is a sure sign they will stay up and then qualify this by saying it is the reserves that were beaten! Were the beaten the west ham way though? As I said elsewhere, have 20 on them at 7s to go down. I do not think they will be aslong as 7/1 again this season, will probably be in to fives on Monday! You can blame the fatigue your reserves suffered on their 2 and a half hour flight
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish boogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2015 at 7:17pm
Nope Arsenal will prob beat us regardless of what team played last night sure if you were that sure they go down you should lump more than €20 on . That was mostly the development squad . If they buy a decent striker they be in top 10 . Only thing I don't understand is the best they can hope for is Europa league but they obviously don't want that. They should've played a better team and tried to get in to the group stages and then tried to use 2nd team at times.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2015 at 7:23pm
Bizarre attitude. You need more than a striker in my opinion and if I could afford to put more than 20 down, believe me I would, even thoughI don't think it is a certainty, there are loads of terrible teams in the league,they are certainly closer to the bottom than tenth
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish boogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Not a bad start
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 3:27pm
Good result alright. 2 shots on Cech and 2 goals. Arsenal were brutal. Wouldn't be singing yet,although I was impressed with Payet. Didn't think he would be a good signing but he hit the ground running.

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 3:55pm
Not a chance in hell that West Ham team will be getting relegated going on todays showing. They've Jenkinson, O'Brien, Valencia and Carroll to come back from injury too. Should be comfortably mid-table bar an implosion.
We're decent enough..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 67>
  Share Topic