Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Darren Randolph

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 67>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Darren Randolph
    Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 11:47am

Trap calls him up , gets him involved in and around the international squad then decides to come out with this??!! What is up with some people Confused
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Sponsored Links

Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 11:59am
The whole interview's confusing. One minute he wants to play for the US and the next he wants to make his mark early in the season to be called up for the Croatia match. Dont think he has any hope in hell of getting called up by the Yanks in any case.

If all are fit anyway it'll be Westwood, Given and Forde ahead of him in the pecking order.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 12:08pm
Fair enough if he was over-looked time and time again go declare for America , but the fact Trap has shown some faith in him by calling up (gk injury crisis aside) and goes out talking sh*te to the media!! Not very professional imo Thumbs Down

USA qualify for every World Cup , yes Darren the USA has a population of over 300million people and are coming up against mighty sides like El Salvador , Panama , Jamaica etc etc in qualifing!!

Hope Trap doesnt read that he wont pick Andy Reid for less LOL

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 1:29am
He isnt good enough for either country but a strange interview nonetheless!
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 2:45am
Always reminds me of santas mate with the red nose
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
el2nz View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el2nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 5:19am
That interview makes no sense. Basically his dad never said play for America, so while he's not confirming that he'd play he's not ruling it out? But he's determined to have a good start to the season because of the upcoming Irish games? Good man Darren.
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 8:14am
cheerio, no loss.
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Jicked View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jicked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 2:07pm
Given, Westwood, Joe Murphy, Brian Murphy, Darren Forde. 

I think we'll cope.
Absolutely Use View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Absolutely Use Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Jicked Jicked wrote:

Given, Westwood, Joe Murphy, Brian Murphy, Darren Forde. 

I think we'll cope.
 All the above goalkeepers are over 26 years old, we seem to have a shortage of goalkeeper under 26 years old. It may be a problem down the road, the only keepers on note under 25 are Randolph and Stephen Henderson.  
Say nothing till you hear more
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 2:48pm
Contract is up with Motherwell in the summer. Talk of Birmingham signing him but don't know what the story is there with wages etc considering they had to let Fahey go.
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Contract is up with Motherwell in the summer. Talk of Birmingham signing him but don't know what the story is there with wages etc considering they had to let Fahey go.
Had a great season, not so sure Birmingham would be a great move for him.
savo01 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savo01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 3:30pm
Big talk Celtic will sign him with Forester's neck finally giving in and that big head collapsing! 
Jackie Charlton, Eoin Hand
Johnny Giles. Ireland
Mick McCarthy, Stephen Staunton
Cascarino
Tony Galvin, Niall Quinn
Packie doesn't let em in
North of Ireland
South of Ireland
Only one can go
devondudley View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devondudley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by savo01 savo01 wrote:

Big talk Celtic will sign him with Forester's neck finally giving in and that big head collapsing! 

Find one link of him to celtic
But fumble in a greasy till

And add the halfpence to the pence

And pray to shivering prayer, until

You have dried the marrow from the bone.

W. B. Yeats, September 1913
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 4:16am
Heard this from a ridiculously reliable source a few weeks ago that either way, Randolph will be at Celtic next season regardless if Forster goes or not. The offer on the table £15,000 a week I'm being told

Edited by Blue Man - 14 May 2013 at 4:17am
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 9:03am
Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

Heard this from a ridiculously reliable source a few weeks ago that either way, Randolph will be at Celtic next season regardless if Forster goes or not. The offer on the table £15,000 a week I'm being told

£15,000 a week
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 9:17am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

£15,000 a week

tony thats celtics price range , not too sure why you are laughing here ?

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 9:32am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

£15,000 a week

tony thats celtics price range , not too sure why you are laughing here ?

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 5:03pm
.............has joined Birmingham City

That magical £15,000 a week offer from Celtic wasnt enough to entice him it seems
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 67>
  Share Topic