Willo Flood

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 8:41pm
Why don't you stop talking sh*te for a change.

It's quite clear you've never seen him play before, yet your very quick to comment on how poor you 'think' he is.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

rainpaulo View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainpaulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 8:21pm
Horse how sad are you....the need to pull everyone up...you seriously need to go out and pick up a guy/girl.
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

You do realise he's a right winger and not a central midfielder.

I doubt he does!
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 8:05pm
Jaysus
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 8:00pm
You do realise he's a right winger and not a central midfielder.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
rainpaulo View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainpaulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 7:57pm
Makes Whelan look like Iniesta.
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 7:54pm
Jaysus
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 7:22pm
Think the bad weather has gone to your head fella
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 7:20pm
Suggestions he is being seriously considered for MONs first squad.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 11:02pm
Good attitude to have but I cant ever see him getting into the squad. He's a decent little player but doesnt have enough.
Trapcandoit View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapcandoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 7:31pm
Clap
Originally posted by Trapcandoit Trapcandoit wrote:

Wehoutcha Willo Boy! Keep hold of those dreams son. All the way boy. All the wayClapClapThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
ClapClapClap
5 goals to go Robbie!
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapcandoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 7:26pm
  I have nothing against McCarthy having a bright future with us Greenforever and Shamtheram. In fact I've already stated on other threads that I hope he hasn't permenantly damaged his international future with us and I'm quite sure he hasn't anyway. Of course you forgive these guys but don't forget. Realisticlly speaking James- no matter how good he is has had a string of no-shows. His development as a player in the squad has therefore not progressed which means that he's slowed up the development of the entire team. Trap certainly seems to have been trying to fast track the kid into the centre of our midfield. Surely during all that time another player- not necessarily Willo but someone with that drive has also lost out on his place due to it being taken by the constantly missing Mr McCarthy.

Edited by Trapcandoit - 04 Jul 2011 at 7:29pm
5 goals to go Robbie!
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 7:21pm

ClapWehoutcha Willo Boy! Keep hold of those dreams son. All the way boy. All the wayClapClapThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
Thats great.
Lets get more players like Flood on board and subject ourselves to abject failure for the next few decades.

In football you have to be brutal. You need the best XI on the pitch at all times.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 7:05pm

ClapWehoutcha Willo Boy! Keep hold of those dreams son. All the way boy. All the wayClapClapThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Seriously???!!
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 7:02pm

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

"I just think it's in your blood to represent your country.."Clap This is the type of chap that we should be looking seriously at for development in the senior sideHeartThumbs UpThumbs Up. Sod off to the Irelands, McCarthys, McCanns etc etc etc- they should just have to wait. Gwan Willo. Get stuck in there boyClap

What has McCann done wrong Confused

James McCarthy is ten times the player Willo Flood is what are you talking about...

He hasnt much hope getting in our midfield thats for sure , maybe a squad player at best...We have so many better options than this guy!!!
Mc Cann hasn't played in a green shirt since he deserted the team claiming that being on the ROI subs bench was a waste of his time-two hours before kickoff in 2007! Mc Carthy-I'm fed up talking about(and I don't care how good you guys claim he is.) Finally Green Devil I stick by my point- give me ten Mc Carthys for one player with some HEART and I would choose the likes of Willo any day! I'd rather a PLAYER than a NO-SHOW any day!

Yes that was with the under 21s so it has nothing got to do with the senior squad....It was also 4 years ago and we've a new manager in place so its a pretty pointless argument tbh!!

Well pal dont expect us to qualify for any tournaments soon if we're dropping the likes of McCarthy for Willo Flood....Id rather Trap kept looking at younger hunger players than trying to see if the likes of Flood can cut it at international level...

And how the hell do you "drop" a player who's not there anyway?? "Younger and hungrier players.."??? My point exactly!!!Angry Your splitting hairs Greendevil. My argument isn't pointless- it's very valid and I heartily support ANY young chap with a good heart and ambitions to match. They're a frigging dying breed these days and should be applauded and given sound encouragement and backing every step of the way whether they can make it or not, Which by the way is a matter of personal opinion!

Ambtion and being realistic are two very different things!!

James McCarthy has had more than one genuine reason to not be included for selection , he remains our brightest prospect and can also cut it in the EPL....So are you telling me McCarthy isnt there with the Irish set up and wont be in the future Confused 

Younger and hungrier players who can cut it at international level , if Willo Flood is our answer we may aswell give up!! He did well at Dundee Untied but he failed at Man City , Celtic , Cardiff and Boro so you would rather this guy in our squad over a young player with potential???!!

I dont want Flood to fail obviously not , i want him to get back on track with Dundee United and have a good club career but he isnt good enough for Ireland his club record has shown that...
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapcandoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 7:01pm
5 goals to go Robbie!
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapcandoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Drummerboy Drummerboy wrote:

If every Irish player that had a row with Don Givens was ignored for future Irish squads, we'd struggle to field a team.
Too true unfortunately. Spoilt pampered generation of young Celtic tiger gits mostly imo.
5 goals to go Robbie!
Drummerboy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drummerboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 6:16pm
If every Irish player that had a row with Don Givens was ignored for future Irish squads, we'd struggle to field a team.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic