You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NPF Membership is OPEN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:36pm
Well lads after a rake of applicants we made the decision to split the decision amonst the NPF hierarchy so both myself and other Sham took a group of NPF members and decided on a new entrant.
NPF results from my group are as follows:

The winner with a welcome return to ybig (but sadly only in the NPF) to the one the only.............johnnyccfc

Well Done Johnny

Edited by ShamtheRam - 25 Jun 2011 at 2:36pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Gavin 85 Gavin 85 wrote:

so thats the soccer fella out of the NPF which means theres another space ? come on now let me in lads

I told you earlier that we had already decided on your case and referring to one of ybig's favourites as "the soccer fella" doesn't help any potential future decisions.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Gavin 85 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavin 85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Well lads after a rake of applicants we made the decision to split the decision amonst the NPF hierarchy so both myself and other Sham took a group of NPF members and decided on a new entrant.

The winner with a welcome return to ybig (but sadly only in the NPF) to the one the only.............johnnyccfc

Well Done Johnny
stop lying mate i just checked his account and hes suspended so have a bit of respect now for the people who have entered ya ignorant and dis-respectful prick
You Know f**k All About Me

I Know f**k All About You

Lets Leave It That Way
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:40pm
The actual results aren't accumulated and resleqsed until sham157 I'd back on tomorrow though, am I correct?
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:42pm

Well Done Johnny
Welcome aboard Johnny!
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

The actual results aren't accumulated and resleqsed until sham157 I'd back on tomorrow though, am I correct?
Only for Sham157's side of the NPF applicants. Myself and 3 other NPF members decided that johnnyccfc was the man for the NPF.

Johnny is allowed in the NPF. He requested for his ybig public account to be suspended. Personal abuse will get you nowhere Gavin.

Edited by ShamtheRam - 25 Jun 2011 at 2:43pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:43pm

Well Done Johnny
stop lying mate i just checked his account and hes suspended so have a bit of respect now for the people who have entered ya ignorant and dis-respectful prick

That's really going to endear you to the hierarchy dude.
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

Well Done Johnny

Has yourself and BigPodges group come to a decision yet Paul?
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:46pm

Only for Sham157's side of the NPF applicants. Myself and 3 other NPF members decided that johnnyccfc was the man for the NPF.

Johnny is allowed in the NPF. He requested for his ybig public account to be suspended. Personal abuse will get you nowhere Gavin.

You and three others who have no authority to make a decision as I told you in the NPF. 

Typical Irish  Corkies, splitters and murderers of Mick Collins.

As for Gav 85, who the fook does he think he is?  LOL
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

After 20 mins of discussing the candidates' merits and cons it got a little angsty and there was not a chance of agreement.

There are some horrible coonts who think just because they have a veto that they have to use it Power corrupts is so true.

Couldn't stand all the bitterness and duplicity so let my intentions be known and left.

SoccerC we have a policy of not airing our dirty linen in public. What goes on in the NPF stays in the NPFAngry
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:47pm

Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

Well Done Johnny

Has yourself and BigPodges group come to a decision yet Paul?
They were in my group.

Edited by ShamtheRam - 25 Jun 2011 at 2:48pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

After 20 mins of discussing the candidates' merits and cons it got a little angsty and there was not a chance of agreement.

There are some horrible coonts who think just because they have a veto that they have to use it Power corrupts is so true.

Couldn't stand all the bitterness and duplicity so let my intentions be known and left.

SoccerC we have a policy of not airing our dirty linen in public. What goes on in the NPF stays in the NPFAngry

Yeh what you gonna do about it? fook all, as I told you in the NPF, wind and pish lad, wind and pishSleepy
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:50pm
Oh sh*t yeah How did I forget that. Results on our side here have Landon Donavan and Gav 85 tied at the top. Still one other member to vote though.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:52pm

Oh sh*t yeah How did I forget that. Results on our side here have Landon Donavan and Gav 85 tied at the top. Still one other member to vote though.
But sure Gav85 can't win. He was expelled earlier due to his behaviour. I reckon you better vote again.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:54pm
Did Prop get any votes after??
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:55pm

But sure Gav85 can't win. He was expelled earlier due to his behaviour. I reckon you better vote again.

Was thinking that myself but if his name comes out on top we'll just have to put it forward. It's only our groups decision, it doesn't have to be the end one. Although a letter of apology would go a long way I think. "The Soccer Fella", pure disrespect.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:56pm

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Yeh what you gonna do about it? fook all, as I told you in the NPF, wind and pish lad, wind and pishSleepy

Im not discussing your behaviour in the public forum, but there are channels which i can go through to have you disciplined.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Gavin 85 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavin 85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 3:13pm

Was thinking that myself but if his name comes out on top we'll just have to put it forward. It's only our groups decision, it doesn't have to be the end one. Although a letter of apology would go a long way I think. "The Soccer Fella", pure disrespect.
max has a head on his shoulders fair play to the fella
You Know f**k All About Me

I Know f**k All About You

Lets Leave It That Way
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
  Share Topic