You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Haye v Klitschko

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
Poll Question: Who you up for?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
29 [43.94%]
37 [56.06%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheasy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 5:36pm
Not sticking up for Haye but if you broke your toe 3 weeks before a massive title fight, what would you do with all the talk involved?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 5:38pm
still some class middle,welter+lightweights out there
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

the broken toe excuse is laughable at he wasn't mentioning it till after he lost surprise surprise 

He's hardly going to do an interview during the fight Confused

the toe is meant to be broken for weeks and hes been saying hes been in perfect health before the start of the fight its a very lame excuse for losing the fight if you ask me

I havnt seen the interviews my stream went. My question for you is... if you were in a fight against somebody, would you tell them you had a broken toe before the fight?

Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 5:40pm
the heavyweight devision is very poor though bsm now sky will put all their focus onto khan who hopefully will get whats coming to him soon as well
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 5:40pm
I'm glad Sky arn't listening to the Haye camps bullsh*t excuses. As Sky say fights have been won with a lot worse!
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 5:42pm

the broken toe excuse is laughable at he wasn't mentioning it till after he lost surprise surprise 

the toe is meant to be broken for weeks and hes been saying hes been in perfect health before the start of the fight its a very lame excuse for losing the fight if you ask me

I havnt seen the interviews my stream went. My question for you is... if you were in a fight against somebody, would you tell them you had a broken toe before the fight?

with all the focus on this fight i think if the haye camp would think this would cause haye to lose the fight it would of been leaked to the press someway or another its simply haye didnt lose this fight cause he had a broken toe he was beat by a better boxer
sheasy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheasy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 5:43pm

the heavyweight devision is very poor though bsm now sky will put all their focus onto khan who hopefully will get whats coming to him soon as well
 Absolutely hate Amir Khan, was delighted when he got knocked out very early that time.  Worrying that he's coached by Freddy Roach and sparring with the legend that is Pacquaio beacuse he might just become a decent fighter
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 5:43pm
The difference between a class act boxer and David Haye:

YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Ringerbell's last link is perfect BSM
yeah im on it now ye ****,sh*t sorry wrong threadBig smile
Yep, thanks RB.

Haye claiming a broken toe hampered his movement. Maybe but I'm not so sure it would have made any difference as Klitchsko's reach and weight advantage, was too strong.
Sloop John G View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sloop John G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 5:49pm
David Haye is a wind up merchant, and an excuse merchant. He's a f**king boxer not a ballerina. A blister on your toe is a laughable excuse and even Lennox Lewis couldn't stifle a knowing laugh.

David Haye, Amir Khan, Andy Murray, The England National Team. Excuse merchants one and all. They could learn from every other country in the entire world and take defeat graciously every now and then.

How do Haye and Booth think Vitali Klitschko felt when he was hammering Lennox Lewis and victory was stolen from him because of a cut?

How do they think Marco Antonio Barrera felt when Amir Khan beat him by fluke?

Haye has beaten journeymen up until now. Dr. Steelhammer proved his class despite all of Haye's cheating and stalling tactics. Haye should just be happy that Wlad was gracious enough to share proceedings from the fight.

Ah victory tastes sweet.
TangyZizzle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 5:49pm
God save Ireland! said the heroes, God save Ireland said they all.Whether on the scaffold high or the battlefield we die,Oh what matter when for Erin dear we fall!

Dalyer - so good they sold it twice
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 5:49pm

still some class middle,welter+lightweights out there

Nobody can sell fights though. The only people that can sell fights worldwide are Pacquiao and Mayweather. Haye and the Klitschkos can sell fights in Europe but that ship has sailed. Mayweather wont fight Pacquiao because the chap is riddled with drugs. Pacquiao wont take blood tests and claims to be afraid of needles despite having tattoo's. They couldnt show tonights fight on PPV in America because UFC 132 is on later.

sheasy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheasy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by Stoked Up Stoked Up wrote:

Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Ringerbell's last link is perfect BSM
yeah im on it now ye ****,sh*t sorry wrong threadBig smile
Yep, thanks RB.

Haye claiming a broken toe hampered his movement. Maybe but I'm not so sure it would have made any difference as Klitchsko's reach and weight advantage, was too strong.
 Nah now that is rubbish, if haye had broken his big toe on his right foot then it without doubt would hamper everything about his game.  Anyone who's broken their big toe on their good foot knows even how hard it is to keep your balance in the shower
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 5:52pm

with all the focus on this fight i think if the haye camp would think this would cause haye to lose the fight it would of been leaked to the press someway or another its simply haye didnt lose this fight cause he had a broken toe he was beat by a better boxer

I think Haye clearly lost myself by the better the more efficient boxer but why the hell would any of Hayes camp leak that he has a broken toe to the press. Your hatred of Haye is clouding your thinking.

sheasy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheasy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 5:56pm

I think Haye clearly lost myself by the better the more efficient boxer but why the hell would any of Hayes camp leak that he has a broken toe to the press. Your hatred of Haye is clouding your thinking.

agreed, Haye would have been slaughtered if he pulled out over a broken toe

Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 5:56pm
Scotland has its newest member........

Say hello to David Haye!
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 5:56pm

i never said anyone in his camp would leak the info but with all this focus on the fight do you honestly believe somebody wouldn't have picked up on it as the ones on sky said he limped out of the ring cause of it but he didn't limp into the ring cause of it! its a lame ass excuse instead of just saying the better boxer won
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 6:02pm

i never said anyone in his camp would leak the info but with all this focus on the fight do you honestly believe somebody wouldn't have picked up on it as the ones on sky said he limped out of the ring cause of it but he didn't limp into the ring cause of it! its a lame ass excuse instead of just saying the better boxer won

I shall requote you then " i think if the haye camp would think this would cause haye to lose the fight it would of been leaked to the press someway or another" .

And i shall get back to the point and take you back to the post i have taken exception to " the broken toe excuse is laughable at he wasn't mentioning it till after he lost surprise surprise". I shall ask you again why would they let his opponent know about an injury?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
  Share Topic