You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anthony Stokes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 135>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aldos Tash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 10:52am
Would never stick the boot in on an irish player that gives there all for the jersey i.e McShane, but as for this clown dont think hes played a full 90 mins for celtic since christmas and he pulls this crap.

Cheerio dont let the door hit you on the way out Mr Stokes, we wont see you in an Irish Jersey again any time soon and you wont find to many complaining
Is fearr Gaelige bhriste na Bearla cliste
Sponsored Links

tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 11:22am
Originally posted by Aldos Tash Aldos Tash wrote:

Would never stick the boot in on an irish player that gives there all for the jersey i.e McShane, but as for this clown dont think hes played a full 90 mins for celtic since christmas and he pulls this crap.

Cheerio dont let the door hit you on the way out Mr Stokes, we wont see you in an Irish Jersey again any time soon and you wont find to many complaining

he's played 90 minutes nine times since Christmas: http://irish-abroad.appspot.com/PlayerDetails?playerID=42483&seasonID=140
Of the 30 games he started, he only finished 20
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 11:26am
An absolute arsehole. Reckon he'll be washed up in 3-4 years.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 11:27am
what a **** for going out with his mates when he is off work!
Theres only one sport that matters..
Aldos Tash View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aldos Tash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 11:48am
Point taken, what I was trying to say is he was not a regular so the tiredness excess was in no way valid

Is fearr Gaelige bhriste na Bearla cliste
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 12:20pm
He was arrogant at the Kennedy Cup in 2002 when i was down there , he had 3 or 4 pairs of boots on the sideline all in a line and he also got sent off in our match against the DDSL because he was getting skint...His attitude stinks , f**k him
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 12:29pm
not gonna slate him, just a pity about the waste of talent....
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 12:33pm

Don't think Trap was going to be picking him anymore for the rest of his tenure given his ''tiredness'' excuse.

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 12:38pm
So so frustrating seeing this, we all grew up kicking a football about dreaming about pulling the green jersey on, watching the boys on the field wishing that was us, then you have lads like that could be doing just that and throwing it away, absolutely sickening
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 2:21pm
The balding Stokes has just scored a lovely header v Cardiff
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

watched the first half,serious baldness for the gimp,all the stress of being a pro footballer i suppose
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 2:48pm
Watch out for the lad Evans on the bench for Cardiff...meant to be a serious player.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 3:00pm
Blatant peno.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 3:03pm
I hope Trap is finished with him.  

Anyone from  a family of thugs like himself should never be allowed to wear the greenAngry
It's Jack Shat
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 5:26pm
As much as I agree he's a t**ser with a shocking attitude, why so much anger for him being pissed in town??
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Didn't seem too tired on Sunday night when I saw him outside of Babylons on Camdon Street lockedAngry Hope he never gets called up again

Only saw this now. Dont think anyone is surprised though. Says it all.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 4:01am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

watched the first half,serious baldness for the gimp,all the stress of being a pro footballer i suppose

maybe thats why he didn't join up with the panel

Robbie and the lads were holding him down and pulling at his hair
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 4:12am
no sympathy for this eejit at all
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 135>
  Share Topic