You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Season Ticket

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giotrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 10:47am
Lucky you, still waiting on mine.
Sponsored Links

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 5:40pm
They made an absolute balls of my season ticket. Yer man was flabergasted as to who sold me my ticket..he'd never heard of him - so he was some dude not in the sales team or ticket office..gave him his direct line so I'm sure Dave will be getting a bollicking tomorrw and rightly so left voice message for him and he did nothing. Dickhead

The 50 spare tickets for the Singing Section is now 49
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 8:16am
Did anyone ever have to order replacements from them, do they charge anything?
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 10:00am
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Did anyone ever have to order replacements from them, do they charge anything?

€7.50 each to replace. What a fookin joke, I didnt even want swipe cards because Id knew this would happen and liked to keep the match tickets from each match and this is after forking out 45 quid to buy a replacement ticket for the Slovak matchAngryAngryAngry
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 10:15am
Was never gonna be free coming from the FAI. Doesn't cost you anything for a new bank card or credit card so why for a ST? Although could be worse, it's €20 for a replacement for Tallaght afaik
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 10:28am
Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

Was never gonna be free coming from the FAI. Doesn't cost you anything for a new bank card or credit card so why for a ST? Although could be worse, it's €20 for a replacement for Tallaght afaik

Ah I know that and its not their fault. Sure if everyone was at it it'd be costing them a fortune but that card can cost no more than €1.50, then add the postage, and its less than a 5er altogether for the 2 STs. And they made money from me for the price of the tickets for the Slovak match too the coonts.

Back to the paper ticketsClap
Doyler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
AKA James McCarthy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 11:09am
Has anyone noticed of they have taken the second installments out of your account yet?
Look at these scenes, just look at these scenes!

"it's too strong lads!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
  Share Topic