You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Caleb Folan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el2nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 11:34am
Was released by Colorado last week. 
Sponsored Links

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

On trial with birmingham

It could very well get him back in Trap's plan's as a back up striker for the Euro's if Trap intend's to bring 5 strikers and one happens to get injured. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 1:41pm

How this lad gets contracts is beyond me. His playing time is shocking. Always on the physios table.

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 1:55pm
lump it up to caleb
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Catman View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 2:16pm
His attitude has been seriously questioned in the past.

I really don't know what to make of him. At one point he was an integral part of Trap's plans.
He looked like he might get back in when he was named in the Nations Cup squad but cried off even though Robbie Keane was back and forth from the States like a yo yo.

You'd have to wonder where his head's at

The sequence now is, should he miss this, and Ireland's next penalty is scored, then the match and the progress are Ireland's....Timofte against Bonner..
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 2:22pm
I'd rather give someone like Joe Mason a chance ahead of Folan if we were to look at different options tbh.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 3:08pm
He actually played well in the last campaign he set up Robbie to get the point in Bari and then did the exact same a couple of minutes later that could have won us the game and he had a good performance in sofia but I'd give Sammon, Stokes and Best a chance before him tbh.

Edited by irelandfan - 15 Feb 2012 at 3:09pm
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

He actually played well in the last campaign he set up Robbie to get the point in Bari and then did the exact same a couple of minutes later that could have won us the game and he had a good performance in sofia but I'd give Sammon, Stokes and Best a chance before him tbh.
i would have him in before those 2 if he was playing regularly at birmingham
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

i would have him in before those 2 if he was playing regularly at birmingham

I'd have him in before them two if he was playing regularly in Sunday league.
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 1:53pm

Only realised today that he signed for Birmingham, persume they will release him? Say he will have to drop down to league 1 so he can get a game

Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 2:26pm
Was one of the players Trap contacted before the squad announcement to explain why he wasnt in it. What an unnecessary addition to the phone bill.
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Was one of the players Trap contacted before the squad announcement to explain why he wasnt in it. What an unnecessary addition to the phone bill.

Confused

Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by Ireland4ever Ireland4ever wrote:

Confused

Confused Since moving to the States he had a number of questionable excuses for pulling out which culmiated last May/June when he pulled out of the end of season squad citing injury only to play for his club team during the international period. He'll never play again for us and will be lucky to be playing Championship football next season at best.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 3:05pm

He'll never play again for us and will be lucky to be playing Championship football next season at best.

why did he call him so ? you might be surprised to see him get called up again next year
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

He'll never play again for us and will be lucky to be playing Championship football next season at best.

why did he call him so ? you might be surprised to see him get called up again next year

Not after doing what he did. Id put any money on that not happening. He called up a load of players anyway.
Tuff Paddy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
It's Rome!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuff Paddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 4:38pm
Do you ever post anything positive about anything ever? ClownClownSmile
Waka waka hey hey, we're in Armenia!
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 5:02pm
Not about players that have shown contempt for their country, fans and management; I don't.
Tuff Paddy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
It's Rome!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuff Paddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 5:50pm
like Roy Keane?
Waka waka hey hey, we're in Armenia!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic