You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The future of the Singing Section

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 11:34am
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

http://i55.tinypic.com/33jlgdk.jpg

Make it happen Clap
Out of order
Sponsored Links

ColG View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 12:02pm
Lovin the Save our Keane one even though I aint his biggest fan!
AndyMc View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 4:41pm
Lads any update on if there will be individual tickets available for SS on a game by game basis after our season tickets are up? Sorry if this has been covered and I missed it, I've been mad busy lately and havent been able to get on much cos of work !
Simon: No-one brings a bag of sh*t to a pub

Jay: Your dad does

Simon: Does he?

Jay: Yeah, your mum

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 8:08am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

Originally posted by GalwayFan GalwayFan wrote:

What block is the SS going to be in for the upcoming games?

still waiting on a reply from the FAI but reckon its going to be at the end of the current Season Ticket as would be a nightmare to try change everyone seat allocation who are in that block/in our block at this stage. So in 4 games in reckon Thumbs Up

Count, can you make a suggestion to the FAI that all they change is the block numbers seats rows stay the same. It would simplify things greatly ie block 117 relocates  to 115, Block 116 relocates  to 114

Again the problem is being under the upper tier. No sound travels. We need to be out in front first and foremost. Otherwise in pointless

I know where you are comming from but it is only the back 8 or so rows that are under the upper tier. They will have to issue those seats to the SS as you will have to stand to see the game as the people in front will all be standing . They are not going to allocate them to general admission
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:01am
God Save Our Keane ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:09pm

Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

Originally posted by GalwayFan GalwayFan wrote:

What block is the SS going to be in for the upcoming games?

still waiting on a reply from the FAI but reckon its going to be at the end of the current Season Ticket as would be a nightmare to try change everyone seat allocation who are in that block/in our block at this stage. So in 4 games in reckon Thumbs Up
Count, can you make a suggestion to the FAI that all they change is the block numbers seats rows stay the same. It would simplify things greatly ie block 117 relocates  to 115, Block 116 relocates  to 114
Again the problem is being under the upper tier. No sound travels. We need to be out in front first and foremost. Otherwise in pointless
I know where you are comming from but it is only the back 8 or so rows that are under the upper tier. They will have to issue those seats to the SS as you will have to stand to see the game as the people in front will all be standing . They are not going to allocate them to general admission

I wonder would it be possible to just leave those 7 or 8 rows empty. Not a hope we are going to sell out anytime soon so it shouldn't be a problem for the next couple of games at least.

God Save Our Keane is quality by the way Clap

67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
The_Yank View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Yank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Carmody 10 Carmody 10 wrote:

Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

http://i55.tinypic.com/33jlgdk.jpg

Make it happen Clap
+1 Clap
UCD Physios ...We feel you up when you're feeling down
MariborKev View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MariborKev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2011 at 5:24am
Originally posted by trapped trapped wrote:

I wonder would it be possible to just leave those 7 or 8 rows empty. Not a hope we are going to sell out anytime soon so it shouldn't be a problem for the next couple of games at least.

I'm five rows from the back in 115 and I'm delighted with being near the back.  Better elevation, better view.
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2011 at 5:37am
Originally posted by MariborKev MariborKev wrote:

Originally posted by trapped trapped wrote:

I'm five rows from the back in 115 and I'm delighted with being near the back.  Better elevation, better view.
I've absolutely no idea where my seat is but i always try to go half way down or near the front. I've been under that roof once or twice and you just don't feel as involved.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
  Share Topic