You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The "I cant f**king wait for tomorrow" thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 5:48pm
Just having a few beer to raise the tolerance level for tomorrow.

SS Bring Back The Roar!!!

Plus the pub team were beaten tonight
Sponsored Links

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap 

Up early down to the shop for a brekkie roll and the papers. Out the door by 2:30 and straight to the pub for a few beers and some grub.Go to the match. Back to the Pub and then chipper on the way home Clap

Not going Scruffys Denis no? Wheres "the pub?"

Nein 

Raheny and before anyone asks no I'm not from Raheny but some of the lads are and prefer to drink there before the game and then hop on a Dart and have one somewhere around Lansdowne before the game.

Edited by Denis Irwin - 25 Mar 2011 at 5:52pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by houghton88 houghton88 wrote:

Can't f**king wait either but fearful of the result. Not confident. Think an early defensive error is gonna cost us. Sorry lads for bringing the mood down. Can't wait for Scruffys.

I see what your saying, I always expect us to give the 4th a 5th seeds a decent beating at home but if u look back to the last group we were in no way convincing winning against Georgia, needing that dodgy peno and then the game against monty was diabolical. Thats the main reason I want a few changes tomorrow, ie McCarthy and Clark starting. Still see us winning though.
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 5:53pm

Up early down to the shop for a brekkie roll and the papers. Out the door by 2:30 and straight to the pub for a few beers and some grub.Go to the match. Back to the Pub and then chipper on the way home Clap

Nein 

Raheny and before anyone asks no I'm not from Raheny but some of the lads are and prefer to drink there before the game and then hop on a Dart and have one somewhere around Lansdowne before the game.

Startin to think you're a google robot on this site
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 5:54pm

Nein 

Would u not prefer a proper build up, tomorrows gonna be like an away game build up with the singing and all. Get your mates to GTFO
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 5:54pm
A fry around 11, leave Arkla round 11.30 to Bray, DART into town and straight to Scruffys!!

Been lookin forward to this all week, Ireland are gonna win lads don't worry!!

COYBIG
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 5:56pm
Working tomorrow but will get to watch it in a boozer somewhere
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 5:56pm

Nein 

LOL 

I promise I will eventaully try and get to one of these meets up's. It just feels a bit weird going into a pub and meeting up with a bunch of people I've never met or seen before. Big%20smile

Edited by Denis Irwin - 25 Mar 2011 at 5:57pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 5:59pm

Nein 

LOL 

I promise I will eventaully try and get to one of these meets up's. It just feels a bit weird going into a pub and meeting up with a bunch of people I've never met or seen before. Big%20smile

Boo-urns!!

Have a pint or 2 in ya and it'll settle the nerves!!
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:00pm
Denis is a shy guy jayzus
AS YOU WERE McGx

Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:02pm
Cant fluckin huckin charlie ruckin wait for this one. Sticking a sneaky tener on a 2-1 at 7/1

GWAN IRELAND Clap
Out of order
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Nein 

LOL 

Boo-urns!!

Have a pint or 2 in ya and it'll settle the nerves!!

Don't worry I will do it at some stage just can't do it tomorrow at least.

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:06pm
He's a search robot lads. Ill suspend his account
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:07pm

He's a search robot lads. Ill suspend his account

Ah for jaysus sake I'll said I'll go to a meet up just can't do  tomorrow's one  LOL

ericdogg View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericdogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:46pm
One more sleep...
International Caps - 7

International Goals - 1
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:51pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:52pm

repire View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote repire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:52pm
up about 10 washed and ready for 11 go get me drink and the  yo-yo's. get the bus at one be in shelbourne rovers for about 3. few pints bus bringing us to the game at six.

after game chippy get the bus back to belfast but its some journey with the tunes and the dancing lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic