You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Grand stretch in the evenings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

great stretch, went for a nice cycle at half 5
there was a nice early evening atmosphere in galway this evening and every crusty was out playing sh*te kumbayaa songs on shop street.i love cycling in this weather.is yours a racer shoco or a normal mountain bike?
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 9:42pm
have both, just went for a short spin on the mtb, great evening for it

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/161479638#.T29eFiojfhw.facebook

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 9:53pm
As the old man would say, ya can bate the wife and kids but ya cant bate the auld stretch in the evening
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 12:07am

ha ha all the comments on here "tis a grand stretch" etc etc.we sound like the auld fellas on last of the summers wine

that awful handy sat nav thing  for the bike. what garmin model is that?i must invest in one of those.it looks like a really scenic route you took.id say its a nice area to cycle around plus plenty of villages to stop around the lough to stop for a pint Wink. i bought a racer last summer for only 460 quid which is dirt cheap for a racer.how muchs your set ya back?

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 12:16am
Miriam O Callaghan wouldn stretch as long

Edited by BabbsBalls - 26 Mar 2012 at 12:17am
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 12:33am
Think i might give college a miss for the next 2 or 3 weeks if this weather keeps up. Fantastic weather for cans.
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

ha ha all the comments on here "tis a grand stretch" etc etc.we sound like the auld fellas on last of the summers wine

that awful handy sat nav thing  for the bike. what garmin model is that?i must invest in one of those.it looks like a really scenic route you took.id say its a nice area to cycle around plus plenty of villages to stop around the lough to stop for a pint Wink. i bought a racer last summer for only 460 quid which is dirt cheap for a racer.how muchs your set ya back?

aye went for a scenic spin yesterday, its the garmin edge 500 with cadence and heart rate sensor, serious piece of equipment if you use all the features

spent a grand on the road bike but got it through the bike to work scheme, the mtb was 830 stg back in the day

vinny 2012 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vinny 2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by IrishPride IrishPride wrote:

Think i might give college a miss for the next 2 or 3 weeks if this weather keeps up. Fantastic weather for cans.

il second that buddy
greengiant View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greengiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 9:48am
Originally posted by vinny 2012 vinny 2012 wrote:

Originally posted by IrishPride IrishPride wrote:

il second that buddy
Thems were the days Cry...enjoy it while it lasts lads!! Thumbs Up
The first two-syllable word I ever learned growing up was discretion." Dunphy on a his childhood
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 10:44am
The strech in the evenings is nice. But was a bit harder to get me daughter to sleep last night. I still haven't accustomed my body clock to the change either. Knackered the last two mornings getting up for work. We'll get there though
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 10:47am
There was a grand stretch last night so there was, expecting an even grander one tonight.

Grand
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 8:19pm
much easier to get up with the brighter mornings i find andy (depends how early I suppose)

petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 8:53pm
Grand walk this evening with the two dogs.................
Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

The strech in the evenings is nice. But was a bit harder to get me daughter to sleep last night. I still haven't accustomed my body clock to the change either. Knackered the last two mornings getting up for work. We'll get there though

FFS andy ya lout, its a 1 hour change, not as if your after coming home from australia!!

Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 9:16pm
Was a bit disappointed with that stretch this evening lads, expected a little bit more. Went a bit cold and dark on my BBQ
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 12:21am
Grand Auld Stretch,, But its still only MarchClap  Hotter than Parts of Spain todayCool
walsheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walsheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 1:01am
hope its a sign its gonna be a top summer and poland is boiling
Going To The Euro's,Poland and Ukraine 2012 HO HO!!!!

twitter.......@walsheman

newrygreen View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrygreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 9:39am
Quare oul stretch in the evenings that
Twitter: @50SavesOfDeGea
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic