You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Grand stretch in the evenings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Grand stretch in the evenings
    Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 10:48am
Isn't it great that we are getting a grand stretch in the evenings Big%20smile and it'll only get better from this weekend.

Today's weather was so nice I decided to get out and give the grass it's first cut of the year.

Hmmm, the scent of fresh cut grass is brilliant.LOL
Had this to help me perform the task

brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 10:54am
Thats 2 Grand Stretches in the Evenings we have nowThumbs%20Up
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 11:43am
The next person I hear saying or writing about the "grand stretch" in the evening gets a grand smack in the proverbials.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
TAFKAS View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TAFKAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 11:44am
Lovely grand stretch love it.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Shamrock Shamrock wrote:

Lovely grand stretch love it.

Angry, fookez-vous. Angry LOL
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 11:48am
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

Isn't it great that we are getting a grand stretch in the evenings Big%20smile and it'll only get better from this weekend.

Today's weather was so nice I decided to get out and give the grass it's first cut of the year.

Hmmm, the scent of fresh cut grass is brilliant.LOL
Had this to help me perform the task

Quality wheels in fairness soccerc, that your camera equipment in the back of it so you can snap a few cows taking a dump?
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 11:50am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

The next person I hear saying or writing about the "grand stretch" in the evening gets a grand smack in the proverbials.

Feck off back to your dark, damp and dank hovel Wink

Spring is in the air, and a young man's thoughts turn to love LOL

and no, that's not my camera kit, it's too valuable to waste taking sh ite snaps of cattle having dumps

Edited by soccerc - 22 Mar 2011 at 11:51am
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 1:24pm
Ah there's a grand oul stretch in the evenings alright. Won't be long now till summer.
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
SteviesGranny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteviesGranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 2:14pm
Summer drinking will begin next week after the clocks change. Grand having a few pints in the sunshine after a days work
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 2:15pm
Grand aul stretch in the evenings now and we'll notice it even more after this weekend Clap
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 9:15am
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 9:21am
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Breaking news Shockedhttp://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2011/0325/breaking22.html

Absolutely shocking stuff that

Even grander stretch on the way...

Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 10:02am
Love the stretch. I can get in a few holes of golf in the evenings.

Although, it's in dispute as to who actually invented the notion, the English builder and outdoorsman William Willett, who disliked cutting short his round of golf at dusk, was to one who got politicians onboard with his pamphlet "The Waste of Daylight", which advocated the idea to move the clocks forward in summertime. Unfortunately, he never got to see the fruits of his labour, as he died in the great influenza outbreak in 1915.

I love June, when it's still bright at 10 pm.
I remember being in Donegal one June, when I came in off a golf course at eleven bells!

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 10:10am
Grand stretch in the evenings.

Hour's less kip on Sat night. Thumbs%20Down
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 10:13am

You must be kicking yourself FW

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Emerald Emerald wrote:

You must be kicking yourself FW

Can't beat them join them job.........LOL, I missed me proverbials when I lashed out.
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 10:21am
Im 99% sure it doesnt happen but....on saturday do the bars stop serving at 12 instead of 12.30 because it's actually 1 o'clock at 12 if ye know what I mean?
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

Im 99% sure it doesnt happen but....on saturday do the bars stop serving at 12 instead of 12.30 because it's actually 1 o'clock at 12 if ye know what I mean?

No, clocks don't go forward until 2am

Edited by Emerald - 25 Mar 2011 at 10:23am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic