You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17861787178817891790 1934>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2021 at 5:53am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Very good performance again. Hart and Welsh had good games and Jota, Abada and Kyogo were slick at times

Turnbull was quality too.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2021 at 4:29pm
Turnbull stood up last night for me

Ralston winning the ball back which he lost shows the work ethic in the team as did Turnbull for no3

still a work in progress but getting there 
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2021 at 5:41pm
James McCarthy is fit now and should get a run of games with Rogic out injured.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2021 at 6:13pm
Has McCarthy played for Celtic yet? If he has, how has he done? 
It would damage this forums' reputation
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2021 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

James McCarthy is fit now and should get a run of games with Rogic out injured.

I’m not sure if he will get a run of games
Not sure if he’s up to the pace and if he was Ange’s choice for signing in the first place 
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2021 at 8:47am
I think Ange will be forced to start Scales tmrw with all these centre back injuries

Hope he impresses obviously
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2021 at 9:34am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

I think Ange will be forced to start Scales tmrw with all these centre back injuries

Hope he impresses obviously

Liam deserves his chance.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2021 at 10:50am
Same team as Thursday. 

For today’s trip to Tayside to take on Dundee, Ange Postecoglou goes into the game with the same eleven that started against Ferencvaros in Thursday night’s 3-2 UEFA Europa League win over in Budapest.

The used substitutes from the European bench in Hungary, James Forrest, Giorgos Giakoumakis, Mikey Johnston, James McCarthy and Liam Scales also retain their places in the squad alongside Scott Bain and Adam Montgomery.

Kyogo Furuhashi, Jota and Liel Abada got the goals on Thursday night while the Japanese striker also netted a hat-trick the last time today’s teams clashed in the Hoops’ 6-0 win over Dundee at Celtic Park earlier this season.

Celtic: Hart, Welsh, Carter-Vickers, Juranovic, Ralston, Jota, McGregor, Turnbull, Bitton, Abada, Furuhashi.

Subs: Bain, Montgomery, Scales, McCarthy, Forrest, Johnston, Giakoumakis.

Kick-off at Dens Park is at 12noon.

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2021 at 3:31pm
Solid away win, next
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2021 at 7:00pm
Four cracking goals.

The defence still a worry.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 7:52am
DM I think Welsh is terrible, a serious red flag that Scales can't get a start over him

Everytime he starts the defence (already not great) looks very shaky

Tbf them 2 Dundee goals yesterday shouldn't even have been allowed to have been crossed, poor closing down from midfield
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 5:08pm

DM I think Welsh is terrible, a serious red flag that Scales can't get a start over him

Tbf them 2 Dundee goals yesterday shouldn't even have been allowed to have been crossed, poor closing down from midfield

I agree Tone ridiculous that Liam hasn't had a start over Welsh.

Bad miss from Welsh the free header he had.
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2021 at 12:30am

fair enough the crosses should have been stopped but big sacred is also culpable, first one is in the 6 yard box thats his manor and should be dealing with it, the second he goes walk about

i like the big guy and he will be immense for us hopefully sunday sees the end of them sort of mistakes

ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2021 at 1:14pm
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2021 at 11:21pm
Anyone on here going to Leverkusen?
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2021 at 12:08am
Originally posted by BaileNuisBhoy BaileNuisBhoy wrote:

Apparently about 120 heading over from West Belfast - according to one of my work colleagues who has told me that her boyfriend is one of them. God help Cologne and Leverkusen! LOL

I was there 2 years ago. 15-20 minute train ride from Cologne Hbf (Main station) and then a 10 minute walk through parkland to reach the stadium. 
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2021 at 11:01am
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Apparently about 120 heading over from West Belfast - according to one of my work colleagues who has told me that her boyfriend is one of them. God help Cologne and Leverkusen! LOL

I was there 2 years ago. 15-20 minute train ride from Cologne Hbf (Main station) and then a 10 minute walk through parkland to reach the stadium. 
Ah deadly, I would presume there is a big crowd going alright. Got a ticket for the home end. Cheers for that Thumbs Up
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2021 at 12:11pm

Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Ah deadly, I would presume there is a big crowd going alright. Got a ticket for the home end. Cheers for that Thumbs Up
You're welcome. The Christmas markets will be on as well btw, the main one is round the other side of the cathedral from the train station. Have a great time. Thumbs Up
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17861787178817891790 1934>
  Share Topic