You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15691570157115721573 1935>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyDaCulchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Newcastle Chronicle linking Ki with a loan/view to permanent

Leave him where he is
Sponsored Links

Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 3:36pm

Newcastle Chronicle linking Ki with a move , dunno whether its a loan/view to permanent

Forgot he was even at Newcastle. Not really what we need. Id guess its a bit of lazy journalism, hes not getting a game and he was part of Lennon's first tenure. I dont see him displacing McGregor, Brown or Christie and we still have Ntcham and Rogic as back up. 
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 4:17pm
Ronny Deila has been appointed head coach of New York City.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Jock Jock wrote:

Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

Originally posted by Jock Jock wrote:

Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

For anyone in the know, how difficult is it to get Celtic away tickets with no record? I'm thinking particularly for Aberdeen or Hibs gamea

Aberdeen no chance. Slight possibility of Hibs. Clubs like Kilmarnock and Motherwell have slashed allocations this year, which use to be decent for a big allocation. 

Why would Kilmarnock slash away allocations?  I was only there for an under-21 match in 2003 but it was a decent stadium.  My memory from TV is of Rangers/Celtic fans in both ends and home fans in more than half empty stands on the side of the pitch.       

Think the decision was made when they were on the up with Steve Clarke and thought a good Euro run might mitigate the lost revenue. Also both sets of fans behaviour Id guess played a part. Killie probably wishing they had reduced them further when the disabled section was destroyed the first game of the season. 

They will soon change their tune when they need the money. 

cheers thanks.  suspect you are right re the money.  Few clubs could afford to leave empty seats and turn away paying fans.  
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 5:41pm
Christies 2 game ban stands

Morelos does the same thing in the last nye game and he gets off scot free

Scotland is a serious hun hole
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 5:46pm

Christies 2 game ban stands

Morelos does the same thing in the last nye game and he gets off scot free

Scotland is a serious hun hole

Same old same old with ther corupt SFA.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 7:11pm
Its actually a 3 game ban as he has already been sent off v Livingston this season so they ad an additional one or some hun logic

From now on EVERY single Scottish player for Celtic should refuse a callup, Celtic are treated differently in Scotland so its about time Celtic treated Scotland differently

Feck Scotland
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 9:50pm
http://etims.net/?p=15121
Resolution 12 update
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2020 at 6:58am
Reports saying Scott Sinclair is in talks with Preston about a move.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2020 at 7:23am
Strange the way he was frozen out
I’d have him over Mikey Johnston 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2020 at 7:26am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Agree.
Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2020 at 9:03am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Cant remember the last time Sinclair, for a winger, beat a man. He became too passive after the first season, happy to play the safe ball backwards or inside instead of being positive.  Will be good to get him off the wage bill.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2020 at 10:23am
His goal scoring record is excellent. He's brilliant when on form and should definitely be ahead of Morgan.

What's happening with Arzani and Sheved? that's 3 players frozen out under Lennon. I know Arzani was injured but that was a long time ago now.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2020 at 10:40am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

His goal scoring record is excellent. He's brilliant when on form and should definitely be ahead of Morgan.

What's happening with Arzani and Sheved? that's 3 players frozen out under Lennon. I know Arzani was injured but that was a long time ago now.

Arzani and Sheved are at the Celtic training camp in Dubai.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2020 at 10:41am
First 18 months he was collosal
Ever since then he has gotten worse and worse - similar to Rodgers managerial form

Itll be great to get a fee + his 35k a week wages off the books right now
Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2020 at 11:02am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

His goal stats look good but after his first season, he only had 9 league goals in each season. Majority of his other goals were in qualifiers or cup games vs lesser opposition. Bar a hat trick at Pittodrie last season I dont recall any game changing performances from him.  I also thought when he wasnt scoring he wasnt providing much else ie taking men on. His assist stats look good but again like the goals stats I find them to be misleading. 

Rumours that Shved attitude is not great in training and trying to learn the language. His highlight reel from his time in Ukraine would suggest there is a decent player there. 
Arzani only seems to be back in full training recently. Hopefully one of them can step up and provide a different option.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2020 at 10:58pm
Celtic being linked with Polish striker Patryk Kimala.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2020 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Celtic being linked with Polish striker Patryk Kimala.

Another Bayo or Shved type “project“ isn’t what’s needed right now 
A finished article who can take the pressure off Eduoard has to be signed 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15691570157115721573 1935>
  Share Topic