Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 153154155156157 1935>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2011 at 3:15am
Stokes has been ruled out of the Killie game on chrimbo eve , he'll at most be on the bench v der hun
Sponsored Links

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2011 at 2:53pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwxvPemHYRE&feature=player_embedded

the tuesday bounce game
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2011 at 3:25pm
LOL Bangura celebrating the second!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2011 at 3:27pm

that lad Tony Watt looks a right good prospect, as does George

Andre Blackman, looked good for a bit then fcked up for their goal.
dunloybhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dunloybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 2:46am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwxvPemHYRE&feature=player_embedded

the tuesday bounce game
brilliant mate, cheers for that
put em under pressure!
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dunloybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 2:47am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

that lad Tony Watt looks a right good prospect, as does George

Andre Blackman, looked good for a bit then fcked up for their goal.
paul george is a cracking player and one thats on Irelands youth set up as well
put em under pressure!
cabbageandbacon View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabbageandbacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 3:22am
Signed from Donegal Celtic, the kid is going to be special indeed.
Twitter: @ghosty1879
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dunloybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 6:34am
hes been brilliant in the next gen series for the U19 team this season. i know lennon has given mcgeugh a run in the team a time but i would also like to see George getting a chance as well
put em under pressure!
cabbageandbacon View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabbageandbacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 6:47am
He came on against Rennes away in the Utopia League did he not? He's being brought through at the right pace, but if he developed the way they're hoping, then he'll go on to bigger and better things.
Twitter: @ghosty1879
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 9:35am
Firstly I think it's deplorable for anyone to come on and call one of our own players a goat. Celtic already have such an animal, goes by the name of Samaras, a lad who wasn't good enough for EPL but is one Celtic's top earners and has been struttin his stuff up there for 4? years.

Secondly, Gibson would piss on the Celtic midfield

Ledley: average championship player, contract ran out at Cardiff went to Celtic cause no EPL team interested
Commons: see above (although Celtic paid 0.5m in last 6 months)
Ki: too light, can't tackle, couldn't deal with pace of premiership
Brown: overrated, headless chicken, 2nd touch a tackle
Kayal: early promise faded, give ball away too often would be decent championship player

Gibson is a good player and I think ppl have got on his back and a campaign has mounted. This lad has come through the academy at one of the biggest clubs in the world, won the prestigious jimmy murphy award, scored in the champions league against bayern and shalke, he's played in a champions league semi final in which he was outstanding, he has a premier league winners medal and played in 2 league final victories.

He has been unlucky with injuries and the form of other players and has no doubt suffered from his falling out with fergie (who is notorious for this). I seem to remember Dunner being written off by a lot of ppl in his early years and I have no doubt that down the line some people will be embarrassed by the comments they have put in here.

Sunderland screwed gibson over at beginning of season but if he does leave in Jan there will be no shortage of takers in the EPL.

I watched Gibson play last wk and McCarthy last night both were almost identical, protected back 4 and played it simple, both played well. Gibson got slated by number of ppl on here and McCarthy got lamented. Gibson even got blamed for missing a tackle on ambrose for the goal even tho it wasn't him that was near him!!

Before anyone starts I don't support united, don't hate Celtic. I just my own opinions and don't follow the sheep or goats!

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 9:40am
Lennon saying today he wouldnt let Kris Boyds Rangers past put him off signing him and he's a player that interests him

Cant see it happening, Lennon just winding up the press IMO
samscafe View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samscafe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 11:47am
Bhoydy. could it catch on .....lol
Certain mods are complete wankstains
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Lennon saying today he wouldnt let Kris Boyds Rangers past put him off signing him and he's a player that interests him

Cant see it happening, Lennon just winding up the press IMO

Lenny could only be signing him so he has someone to run the same speed as him in training for Jaysus sake.  
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

Firstly I think it's deplorable for anyone to come on and call one of our own players a goat. Celtic already have such an animal, goes by the name of Samaras, a lad who wasn't good enough for EPL but is one Celtic's top earners and has been struttin his stuff up there for 4? years.

Secondly, Gibson would piss on the Celtic midfield

Ledley: average championship player, contract ran out at Cardiff went to Celtic cause no EPL team interested
Commons: see above (although Celtic paid 0.5m in last 6 months)
Ki: too light, can't tackle, couldn't deal with pace of premiership
Brown: overrated, headless chicken, 2nd touch a tackle
Kayal: early promise faded, give ball away too often would be decent championship player

Gibson is a good player and I think ppl have got on his back and a campaign has mounted. This lad has come through the academy at one of the biggest clubs in the world, won the prestigious jimmy murphy award, scored in the champions league against bayern and shalke, he's played in a champions league semi final in which he was outstanding, he has a premier league winners medal and played in 2 league final victories.

He has been unlucky with injuries and the form of other players and has no doubt suffered from his falling out with fergie (who is notorious for this). I seem to remember Dunner being written off by a lot of ppl in his early years and I have no doubt that down the line some people will be embarrassed by the comments they have put in here.

Sunderland screwed gibson over at beginning of season but if he does leave in Jan there will be no shortage of takers in the EPL.

I watched Gibson play last wk and McCarthy last night both were almost identical, protected back 4 and played it simple, both played well. Gibson got slated by number of ppl on here and McCarthy got lamented. Gibson even got blamed for missing a tackle on ambrose for the goal even tho it wasn't him that was near him!!

Before anyone starts I don't support united, don't hate Celtic. I just my own opinions and don't follow the sheep or goats!

LOLLOL

That is the biggest pile of piss ive ever read....

Ledley was one of the top midfielders in the championship , nailed into start with Wales for a good few years now and Roma , Stoke and Blackburn were all after him so your wrong.....
Kayal's early promise faded Dead You must never watch Celtic because imo he is our best player!
Commons is a good player who is simply out of form , totally different player to Gibson!!
Ki is quality , he has been class the past 12months so thats ludacris what you just said about him!! Liverpool and a few Russian clubs are scouting him as we speak....PS Gibson cant tackle for sh*t?
Brown is mince i actually agree with you on that.

Sunderland did NOT screw Gibson over , he wanted too much money esp for a player of his limited ability i was happy in the end we didnt sign him....

Gibson is living off being on the books at Man Utd because if he had the balls to get himself playing at club level aswell as playing more for Ireland he would have left Man Utd but his lack of ambition has held him back! 

David May has a Champions League , 2 FA Cups and 2 EPL's , is Gibson going to be the new David May or will he finally fulfill some of his promise and leave OT??
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 5:46pm
Im not saying i want Boyd to be signed , but if it came down to it i would rather we signed Boyd instead of him going to Ibrox , he could defo give us the extra few goals we lacked last season which cost us the league Cry

I wouldnt get his name on the back of my shirt but i would welcome him to Parkhead.

Freewheeler in fairness to him he's a goal machine in the SPL

Edited by Green Devil - 22 Dec 2011 at 5:48pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
JH91 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JH91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 5:59pm
Did unbelievable with Rangers.
sh*te against us but some goal scoring record he had
The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 6:06pm
He gets the ball he scores a goal Krissy Kirissy Boyd LOL
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 7:17pm
Sunderland reneged on an initial salary offer to Gibson, Gibson wanted to hold them to that figure, simple as.

U have grand ideas of the Celtic midfield whilst they might cut it in Scotland that midfield would be Relegation material in the EPL. Funny that all these EPL teams want these players yet none of them have played in EPL. Even more surprising given that the likes of Stoke can far outbid Celtic when it comes to wages with the television money inbalance north and south of border. The facts are there these guys didn't attract an EPL club even tho they have all been available at one time or another.

Robson, McManus, McDonald, Maloney, Caldwell have hardly set England alight in last few years. Fact again

Whens the last time an EPL left their club to sign for celtic or rangers??

If you think gibson ain't a good player then critically analyse why this is the case but don't say he wouldnt make it in a bunch of nobodys in a third rate team in a third rate league.

As a fan I'm disappointed that Gibson hasn't hit the heights that we all hoped but it has not been down to lack of ability and that's why I'm confident he'll come good with an injury free run of games
Ilovetrap - ur like a broken record slating Gibson, mcshane and keogh. Can't take u serious tho since u said ur friend text u from Elland rd to say Keogh was hauled off cause he was terrible - even tho Leeds were playing at the other end of the country at vicarage road
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 153154155156157 1935>
  Share Topic