You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 149150151152153 1935>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2011 at 12:37pm
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Sponsored Links

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2011 at 12:47pm
It's fairly blatant alright,few lads at the back aswel
Celtic don't need these clowns
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2011 at 1:16pm
Lads what was on the banner? Was it about yer fine?

Just wondering as there is a section of the Ajax fans(called vak410 I think) who have been protesting quite promiently for a good while at Ajax games about uefa/ticket prices and modern money driven football in general and this vid shows their league game last w/end and their rather catchy wee tune - "Ohhhhhhhhhh UEFA MAFIA, na na na na na"  LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gqbYsAxfXA&feature=related

plus they have had loads of Uefa Mafia banners on show for a while I think yet I've heard little action being taken against them, though Ajax have got f**ked over in the champions league this year and you could say joke refereeing in their game v Real and dodgy defending in the lyon game and uefa's inistance there is no need for an investigation, put it together and come up with a uefa conspiracy against them(know you's lads love a good auld conspiracy theory in football LOL)
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2011 at 3:52pm
Last season after the last game Lennon went over to the Green Brigade specially and clapped them, he also mentioned them in glowing terms a few months ago when they had a silent protest til the 55th minute and then started singing the rest of the game against ICT. i was surprised to hear his comments today, more or less labelling them as idiotic, saying he was surprised to see they got the spelling right 'this time'.
It could cause a bit of friction between himself and some sections of the fans, but he had no option but to come out and condemn it in truth.

personally i think its been blown out of proportion a little. Its a banner. Big deal
samscafe View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samscafe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2011 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by cabbageandbacon cabbageandbacon wrote:

I doubt you like Celtic at all, to be honest i couldn't give a sh*te what team you support. You sound like a green hun. Happy to support us when we do well, but quick enough to put the boot in when you see something YOU don't like.

ClapClap

And a troll
Certain mods are complete wankstains
samscafe View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samscafe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2011 at 10:41pm
He labelled the banner holders and the flare throwers as imbeciles; I don't think he mentioned the GB.  Even iun an interview with Lawwell, the hun media goaded him 'was this the GB' and Lawwell refused to take them up on it merely stating it was a small core of brain-dead halfwits.
Thing is, see if you know people want to shoot you in the arse, smart people don't drop their pants and stick their ass above the trench  
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 9:13am
Inverness denied stonewall penalty at Ibrox for handball
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 9:14am
http://i43.tinypic.com/x0r2au.gif
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 9:16am
huns score, typical
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 9:43am
ICT equalize then even go 2 1 up but ref rules it offside wrongly , typical

im 10mins behind btw
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 9:45am
ICT miss an open goal, like Sammys new year goal v der hun , but it hit the post instead
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 9:47am
ICT miss another sitter , i swear to feck , those unclean bastas have a deal with satan
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 9:48am
and huns score , 2 1
samscafe View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samscafe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:25am
The Jelavic hand ball has to be seen to be believed.  I am baffled to understand how that was not given.
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 2:37am
How can a team play so sh*t weak in weak out and still get wins like this every week. Worrying from a celtic perpective if this keeps going. Reminding me off last season already.

Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 3:48am
any links to todays hard away game to St Johnstone?? ko at 3

Lomas will have his team more than fired up and he would take great pleasure in doing der hun a favour
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 3:50am
Butcher nice and silent about the refs performance yesterday

if those decisions were for Celtic he'd be in every single sunday paper moaning
B.O.B View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.O.B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 6:20am
Fair play to Green Brigade. Saying what everyone is thinking plain and simply. 

Nice article on ultras tifo on their display. 

During the match in Udinese Thursday 15.12.2011 (Europa League) Ultras of Celtic lighted little bit pyro and held up a banner "f**k UEFA".

Nothing special for those who follow this website weekly, just a nice action done in the away section. But Scottish newspapers, Celtic chiefs and Celtic coach see this bit different then us. After the match they blame the supporters, want them life time banned and say they are not real supporters!

Ultras-tifo want to make a few things clear:

Distance between Glasgow and Udine is about 1400km. Its an expensive and long trip no matter how you travel, so dont say the fans who took this trip is not Celtic supporters!

Whats the big deal with this pyro? Did anyone get injured? Match stopped? Blame UEFA for the fines given to the clubs, its not supporters who give it!

"f**k UEFA" on a banner. Its a banner against one of the most corrupted systems in the world, its a banner against a lot of people who ruin our lovely football! Support your fans who made this, or are you scared UEFA will punish you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 149150151152153 1935>
  Share Topic