Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14761477147814791480 1928>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 2:36pm
Orgasmic
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 2:38pm
Dundee will feel a little aggrieved about all the injury time. Yet another last minute winner though, the best way to win a game.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 2:55pm
Nothing quite like a late winner celebrating with the Nordie bhoys in Sunderland so we are. Thumbs Up
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 4:48pm
international break  thank f**k
All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 7:24pm
Can't get over hot few goals they are conceding. 
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 10:40pm
Can’t see Lennon getting the job if we continue to play that bad
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by BaileNuisBhoy BaileNuisBhoy wrote:

Can’t see Lennon getting the job if we continue to play that bad
I have never thought Lennon was the man for the job, but the overreaction to the performances are hilarious. It is like some Celtic fans have completely forgotten how bad some of our away performances under Rodgers. His last away league game was a far worse performance than yesterday and we won't mention his efforts in Edinburgh  this season...
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 2:19pm
the only reason the league isnt yet wrapped up are the dire away performances earlier in the season when the rat was in charge

its going to be hard not to give it to lennon if he gets a cup and the league, given the players leaving and the rebuild required it is a pivotal time in building for the 10, this summer will define no 10 in my opinion, the huns will go all in again, will they be able to sustain that in the 10 season financially?
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 7:42pm
Celtic have a host of stars away on international duty but those who have stayed behind are working to get in top shape for the Sevco clash.

Tom Rogic and Olivier Ntcham are amongst those who have stayed behind to work on their fitness.

Rogic was injured on international duty for Australia at the Asian Cup in January and has not featured since, whilst Ntcham last played in the 1-0 defeat to Rangers before the winter break.

Both men are gearing up for a return to top team action and Lennon has provided an update on their condition.

Speaking to Celtic TV on Wednesday, he said:

"They're good, they're training today. They'll all be out on the grass today doing a little bit.

"That's just an increase in their work now going into a bounce game on Friday behind closed doors where they can get some minutes into their legs and hopefully they'll be declared fit for the game in a couple of weeks.

"It speaks volumes for the depth of the squad that we're still winning games and extending the lead at the top without those players.

"The players who have played for me in the four games have been brilliant but it's always a nice bonus to have these quality players coming back at a really important time."
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 11:51pm
Good news that 👏🏻
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 9:33am
Sunday 14th April 2019

Aberdeen v Celtic
Scottish FA Cup Semi-Final
14:00
Premier 1

I see Premier Sports are showing this.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 11:29am
I would rather Ntcham was out for the season. I can see Lennon playing him and regretting it. Rogic has been badly missed though.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 6:55am
KT withdrawn from Scotland squad with a calf injury.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 8:37am
Hopefully McGregor withdraws too after an apparent altercation with Scotland coach McFadden
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 10:26am
Unfortunately Lustig went off injured last night and is a big doubt for Sunday
As much of a decline in form he's had the past few seasons I would definitely start him ahead of Toljan - who after a decent start has been shaky past few appearances, can't believe Dortmund want £6mill for him

Boyata has left the Belgian squad due to personal reasons
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 10:29am
Come on pM own up about Boyata! Big smile
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 10:42am
?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 10:57am
???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14761477147814791480 1928>
  Share Topic