Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11851186118711881189 1935>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2016 at 8:28pm
Questionable goalkeeping but brilliant from Sviatchenko. 

Stephen Crainey is awful in the commentary box, just points out the obvious and repeats himself relentlessly. Bring back Tommy!
Sponsored Links

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2016 at 8:28pm
1 up, with der hun 1-1 atm
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2016 at 8:33pm
2nd goal on the stroke of half time Clap
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 6:46am
Another three points sixteen points clear happy days.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
fr larry duff View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 8:47am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Bouncing in the Real McCoy pre match HH.

where's this Real McCoy you speak of? never been there, must check it out on my next visit.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 8:50am
Originally posted by fr larry duff fr larry duff wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Bouncing in the Real McCoy pre match HH.

where's this Real McCoy you speak of? never been there, must check it out on my next visit.
Just further up the London Road past the Celtic Way on the left 
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 8:55am
Thats right and opposite the Springfield Vaults.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 9:58am
got you now, used to be the London road inn on the corner. Haven't been down that way the past couple of years, been doing most of my boozing down the gallowgate.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 10:36am
Hopefully Forrest is OK for sat, that was an awful foul on him and could've been a red
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 4:09pm
Thai Tims‏ @thaitims
Thai Tims will be on BBC Graham Norton Show, New Years Eve Special
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 10:06am
Having an ex Glasgow Rangers season ticket holder & a brother of an ex Glasgow Rangers Northern Ireland international as referee tmrw will have no bearing on the match tomorrow whatsoever

Edited by tonyjaa - 30 Dec 2016 at 10:07am
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 10:25am
the referee (hopefully) shouldn't matter. can see it being similar to the cup semi, in that we will dominate but may find it hard to put the ball in the net. if celtic play to their capabilities there is only one winner, rogic is a big loss though. it will be interesting to see who he plays in that role, more than likely be McGregor or biton will come in and Armstrong will be pushed up. always the option of Roberts to come in as well.

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 10:50am
Originally posted by fr larry duff fr larry duff wrote:

the referee (hopefully) shouldn't matter. can see it being similar to the cup semi, in that we will dominate but may find it hard to put the ball in the net. if celtic play to their capabilities there is only one winner, rogic is a big loss though. it will be interesting to see who he plays in that role, more than likely be McGregor or biton will come in and Armstrong will be pushed up. always the option of Roberts to come in as well.

McGregor is suspended cos of that ludicrous sending off last week.  Biggest dilemma for me is Griff or Dembele.  Griff is the form player and the one I'd pick, but Dembele with four goals in two against Sevco defo has the fear factor in their defence.

Reckon he'll go Gordon; Lustig, Erik, Jozo, Izzy.  Stuey, Brown, Bitton; Sinclair, Griff, Forrest.  But you can't second guess the gaffer.

Really hope we pump them again after all the sh*te in the SMSM again this week, Daily Retard really outdoing itself with its backpage headline today and licking Warbiola's hole as always, what a bog roll that paper is.

If we turn up and perform, God help Sevco.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 11:34am
Fine words Freewheeler
McGregor served his suspension v County on weds so I think he'll play
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 11:38am
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillermo_Celis
Been linked with this lad, defensive mid
Wonder would a work permit be a problem?
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 11:58am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Fine words Freewheeler
McGregor served his suspension v County on weds so I think he'll play

I'm not sure the suspension was in place for County Tony, what I read is he's suspended for Ibrokes, but I wouldn't start him anyhow, he does better off the bench.  He gives the ball away way too much for my liking.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 11:58am

Having an ex Glasgow Rangers season ticket holder & a brother of an ex Glasgow Rangers Northern Ireland international as referee tmrw will have no bearing on the match tomorrow whatsoever
I thought Rangers no longer existed. I'm sure I read about it somewhere. Celtic are playing Sevco tomorrow who've only existed for 5 or so years. Why does it matter if the referee used to have a season ticket to a dead club who have absolutely nothing to do with the team Celtic are playing tomorrow?
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I thought Rangers no longer existed. I'm sure I read about it somewhere. Celtic are playing Sevco tomorrow who've only existed for 5 or so years. Why does it matter if the referee used to have a season ticket to a dead club who have absolutely nothing to do with the team Celtic are playing tomorrow?

Different Scheldt same flies , I'm sure you've read that somewhere
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11851186118711881189 1935>
  Share Topic