Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17271728172917301731 1933>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Just read the gaaboard Celtic thread.....Sid’s been trying his hardest there to get a reaction all evening along the same lines

Aw diddums, you're offended
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 12:20pm
Hey guys, i'm over here, won't someone show me some attention i so desperately crave
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 12:30pm

Hey guys, i'm over here, won't someone show me some attention i so desperately crave
Why are you craving attention, mate?

Go on, let it all out
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 5:31pm

spends all his time seeking attention on the internet. Any thread you look at is him talking sh*te. 
I’m guessing he’s some teenager that will grow out of it. Hope he does for his sake👍🏻
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 5:37pm

Just read the gaaboard Celtic thread.....Sid’s been trying his hardest there to get a reaction all evening along the same lines

I just took a look over there, and discovered their Shinner thread. I felt that some of the views I have expressed here on SF have been met with a little hostility. I think the response there might be a little harsher.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

spends all his time seeking attention on the internet. Any thread you look at is him talking sh*te. 
I’m guessing he’s some teenager that will grow out of it. Hope he does for his sake👍🏻
Ironically this seems like a terribly attention seeking post

Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 10:58pm
From being on this forum a short period of time, I've found some really great informative posters. I've also noticed someone who spends, what seems like, his entire life on online forums craving for attention, which is honestly quite sad. I think support is needed there to be honest.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 9:27am
Leonardo Jardim another possibility mentioned now
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 9:33am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Reports saying Eddie Howe is interested in the Celtic job.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 9:34am
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

From being on this forum a short period of time, I've found some really great informative posters. I've also noticed someone who spends, what seems like, his entire life on online forums craving for attention, which is honestly quite sad. I think support is needed there to be honest.
Personally I think people who troll people about supposedly being mentally ill are the ones who most likely need support, are unhappy in themselves and have something seriously lacking in their life, but sure what would I know

I think there's a lot of projection there though with certain posters

A way to mask deep internalised inadequacy
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 9:46am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Reports saying Eddie Howe is interested in the Celtic job.

I think he'll go to Palace if the rumours Hodgson is retiring are true

Edited by tonyjaa - 03 Mar 2021 at 9:47am
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 9:47am

Sid is far from being a teenager so that's not an excuse!
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 9:53am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Sid is far from being a teenager so that's not an excuse!
The posts quoted here all come across like they were written by teenagers

Which is quite the irony LOL
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 11:04am
Surely Celtic would be a more attractive job than Palace
Actually with the sh*tshow of a season maybe not
I think he'd be a great appointment mind you!

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 11:26am
---The former Kilmarnock boss was put on the spot during a Q&A with children from Edinburgh-based Team United, which supports young people with autism, and the first question he faced was, “are you coming to Celtic after the Euros?” Clarke responded: “I’ll be going on a long holiday after the Euros and I am contracted with Scotland until 2022 – when I’ll hopefully be taking us to the World Cup in Qatar.”---

Can rule Clarke out
Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 1:16pm

---The former Kilmarnock boss was put on the spot during a Q&A with children from Edinburgh-based Team United, which supports young people with autism, and the first question he faced was, “are you coming to Celtic after the Euros?” Clarke responded: “I’ll be going on a long holiday after the Euros and I am contracted with Scotland until 2022 – when I’ll hopefully be taking us to the World Cup in Qatar.”---

Can rule Clarke out

Clarke sets his teams up soundly and makes them difficult to beat. Different ball game when you're expected to win games week in week out and be on the front foot. 

The two occasions, in recent times the boat has been pushed out for a top manager (O'Neill and Rodgers), its paid off. They need to go for a similar approach this time.

John Collins was quoted as saying if we are going down the DoF route, that appointment should be made before the manager. Which makes sense, as the manager will be looking some idea of who hes working with before accepting the role.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Jock Jock wrote:

Can rule Clarke out

Clarke sets his teams up soundly and makes them difficult to beat. Different ball game when you're expected to win games week in week out and be on the front foot. 

The two occasions, in recent times the boat has been pushed out for a top manager (O'Neill and Rodgers), its paid off. They need to go for a similar approach this time.

John Collins was quoted as saying if we are going down the DoF route, that appointment should be made before the manager. Which makes sense, as the manager will be looking some idea of who hes working with before accepting the role.

Or the new manager/head coach brings his own DOF into the club.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 3:08pm
BREAKING - New Scottish Cup dates:

- Second Round: Tuesday, 23 March
- Third Round: Saturday, 3 April
- Fourth Round: Saturday, 17 April
- Fifth Round: Saturday, 24 April
- Semi-Finals: 8 & 9 May
- Final: Saturday, 22 May
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17271728172917301731 1933>
  Share Topic