You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15921593159415951596 1935>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Looking comfortable without playing well. Copenhagen don't look up to much.
Yes very huff and puff team but a very scrappy game from both sides with Celtic that little bit better, Hayes been good.
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Sponsored Links

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 7:10pm

Ntcham Confused
El Puto Amo
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 7:10pm
And there you go fck sake have not woken up 2nd half at all
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 7:12pm
Typical Ntcham, heartless ****.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 7:29pm
Thought Brown was off there. Typical Celtic, looking comfortable and then decide to make a match of it.
CatalanCelt1 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatalanCelt1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 7:31pm
16 goal attempts, with 6 on target. Really should be converting more of these to reflect the dominance and chances created. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 7:35pm
I would rather he gave it than this VAR sh*te. It’s torturous.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 7:38pm
Complete collapse from Celtic in the 2nd half
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 7:44pm

Thought Brown was off there. Typical Celtic, looking comfortable and then decide to make a match of it.

Was a bad tackle by Brown

Frimpong been poor this evening 

Celtic have had plenty of chances second half but took the wrong options. Overall been disappointing second half in a game they looked in control of 
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 7:55pm
The tie should be over papers will slate defenders for goal and rightly so but how many chances did our attacking players miss and take wrong option with the final ball.
We did well in the end not to lose.
I think we could need 3 next week.
Only ourselves  to blame if we dont get through
All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Was a bad tackle by Brown

Frimpong been poor this evening 

Celtic have had plenty of chances second half but took the wrong options. Overall been disappointing second half in a game they looked in control of 
Some of the decision making was appalling. Ntcham, on a few occasions, Elyounoussi when he came on and Christie all trying turns outside the box, with one leading to the goal. 
Frimpong looked lost, as did Ajer. Eddy chucked it in the second half too.

It is a decent result, but that second-half was atrocious to watch.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 8:21pm

I'd imagine they'll use the VAR stoppages as an excuse to bombard us with adverts like the NFL. 
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 8:28pm
I would have taken the draw pre match but given the good chances Celtic had disapointed with the result but could have been worse re peno.

Edited by Double Maxim - 21 Feb 2020 at 5:31pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

I'd imagine they'll use the VAR stoppages as an excuse to bombard us with adverts like the NFL. 
It is already sponsored in Australia, that is the real purpose of VAR.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 8:52pm
Hope Brown will be ok for next week. Mo and Frimpong need to play on Sunday to try to regain match fitness and form. Should have enough to finish them off 
Reillers88 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reillers88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 10:21pm
Browns legs looked very heavy in the second half - he possibly needs a break! There has been time to rest him in the past and Lennon didn't take it - possibly can't afford to now. I'm not a fan of Ajer - too frequently guilty of lazy defending. Forrest frustrating with his greed on the ball too. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 10:33pm
Brown has said himself that he can’t do ‘rests’. He needs to be constantly playing or it takes him a while to get going. There’s a reason he plays every game.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 10:34pm
Has it been announced how much revenue teams earn for making the last 16, 8, 4 and final? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15921593159415951596 1935>
  Share Topic