Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14201421142214231424 1928>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 9:54pm
Glorious
Sponsored Links

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 9:56pm
Great result, seriously thought they were going to throw it away before RB equalised. What a respinse though, well deserved.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 9:56pm
f**king delighted.

Great performance for at least 70 mins!

Definitely deserved to win.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 10:00pm
Rode their luck a bit but a good oul game all the same, how the fck is Lustig still getting away with it ffs
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 10:12pm
Hell of a performance from Celtic deserved the win 2 1 just about right.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 10:27pm
brilliant game of football
Christie benkovic Boyata tierney and Eduoard were great 

Surely the final season of Lustig, although I’ve said that the last two years 

Good chance to win the last two games now
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 10:30pm
Tierney is a superhero
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 10:31pm
What’s the chances Leicester take Benkovic back in January 
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 10:47pm
Lustig is stealing a living. Makes a complete hash of everything 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 11:43pm
It’d be harsh dropping either of McGregor or Christie at the minute when Brown and Ntcham come back
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 12:17am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

It’d be harsh dropping either of McGregor or Christie at the minute when Brown and Ntcham come back
The free flowing football of late has coincided with Brown being out of the team. It might be the time to gradually and i emphasise gradually ease him out of the team. He still is of benefit to the team but can sometimes slow the game down too often in a match..
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 10:08am
well deserved last night could have paid the price tho and may already have if the red bull's look after each other, only the 4th victory v a german team 

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Well Tony what have you to say? 

[URL=[URL=https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-46109874%20%5d]https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-46109874%20][/URL][URL=https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-46109874]https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-46109874[/URL]
[/URL]

<span style="color: rgb64, 64, 64; font-family: Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 29.3333px;">Celtic FC has been criticised for its failure to comment on the conviction of paedophile Jim Torbett.</span>
<span style="color: rgb64, 64, 64; font-family: Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 29.3333px;">
</span>

U disgrace, trying to point score over me with child abuse

U are a knuckledragging scumbag, no different than most Huns

Never again will u get a reply from me

FFS would ya stop sure Big Jock knew!

I'd expect to see this sort of crap on followfollow.com not YBIG

disgraceful

while on the topic i would like the plc to investigate what the kelly's and mcginns knew as they were in control and allegedly paid hush money rather than slurs on Mr Stein

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 1:56pm
Ntcham signs new 4 year deal

Didn't see that coming
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Ntcham signs new 4 year deal

Didn't see that coming

Great signing. I'd assume that there is a release clause in there?
El Puto Amo
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 2:21pm
£20m release hopefully, the one thing about ntcham is he has it, but can be inconsistent, the day he got the red at st mirren he was stinking, saying that the manager should have hooked him before the 2nd yellow

good competition for places now and given the football we are playing we are looking decent, just wish we were playing the zombies this weekend and absolutely rip them apart

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 8:36pm
I watched the full game back earlier, had to make do with radio last night, and well there was a lot to be happy about it, I can't help but feel we would have been in the CL with the current centre back pairing.
Forrest was immense, as was KT and McGregor. There is a real spine of a good team there. It would be great to get out of the group, can't help but think the saccharine twins will play out a result that suits them both.

The disco lights weren't as bad as I feared either, could change the tunes though.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I watched the full game back earlier, had to make do with radio last night, and well there was a lot to be happy about it, I can't help but feel we would have been in the CL with the current centre back pairing.
Forrest was immense, as was KT and McGregor. There is a real spine of a good team there. It would be great to get out of the group, can't help but think the saccharine twins will play out a result that suits them both.

The disco lights weren't as bad as I feared either, could change the tunes though.
Link?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14201421142214231424 1928>
  Share Topic