You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12261227122812291230 1928>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 12:21pm
There was a pissed up sevco fan yesterday saying BR was a one season wonder and a couple of responses were are you confident of who your manager will be next season and we are thinking of going to the Three Gardeners pub in Sunderland if so we will give Sally your regards

Edited by Double Maxim - 28 May 2017 at 12:36pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 12:35pm
Just been looking at the racing for today and low an behold there is only a horse called Celtic tune going at 4.35 fontwell, i wonder could it possibly pay for the day out LOL
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 12:40pm
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 12:44pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

http://mobile.twitter.com/delbhoy007/status/868790639810547712/video/1
Brilliant, i might even give that aria a go on me way home tonight just to show the neighbours i also have a bit of culture LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 12:48pm
I love the fat **** he cuddles, brilliant reaction.Clap
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 1:24pm

And his glasses go for a hop and he just goes fck it Clap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

And his glasses go for a hop and he just goes fck it Clap
That was the defining moment! My kind of boy!!LOL
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 1:55pm
Any links to Lubos Legends v Henriks Heroes? It's on premier sports

Ko at 1400

Pity Sutton can't play as he's commentating on the promotion/relegation play off

Edited by tonyjaa - 28 May 2017 at 1:59pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 2:05pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 2:06pm
Right have plucked up the courage to give it another go, so off out to put some milk in the oil can #prayforthedoc LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 2:17pm
StanHeart
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 2:18pm
What can you say?  Unbeaten 47 domestic games, 43 wins.

Great final, Aberdeen gave it a rattle but last half hour was just a battering from Celtic.  Look at Rogic's goal, the two defenders are just bollocksed, their feet can't get into position to tackle him, what a way to win a Treble. 

Mrs FW has little if any interest in football other than I love it, but she watched the last ten minutes and cried at the final whistle with the joyous scenes between the fans and the squad and was in tears again when Tierney emerged from the fooking hospital.

It seems now he went to hospital, cops wouldn't let the car back in as it was dangerous with Aberdeen fans pouring out so he got out of the car and ran back into the stadium. ClapClapClap  Clip of it on Twitter.

What a season, what a team, what a fooking club. Thanks Celtic. Heart
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 4:59pm
As i suspected good bunch of the lads on the rip yesterday again and great session had again, but not as mad as Saturday (thank fck), Missed work today but fck it i never do, well worth it except had to listen to the quare wan moaning about me been out 2 nights on the trot without her, i quickly put a stop to that but wedging my denis hickey into her north and south but her mouth is that big i could still hear her bleeding moaning but dont know if it had anything to do with where my hand was though 
Grubar View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grubar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 9:06pm

As i suspected good bunch of the lads on the rip yesterday again and great session had again, but not as mad as Saturday (thank fck), Missed work today but fck it i never do, well worth it except had to listen to the quare wan moaning about me been out 2 nights on the trot without her, i quickly put a stop to that but wedging my denis hickey into her north and south but her mouth is that big i could still hear her bleeding moaning but dont know if it had anything to do with where my hand was though 
You've a heart like a Lisbon Lion!Any Jock Stain?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Grubar Grubar wrote:

You've a heart like a Lisbon Lion!Any Jock Stain?
I would need industrial strenght bleach and a power washer to make the David Blaine dissappear
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 7:23am
fr larry duff View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 8:53am
unbelievable season, only second to the Seville season in my celtic supporting lifetime in terms of great memories.

did the hospitality package on Saturday for the final, have to say it was unreal. slap up meal at celtic park, seen bobby lennox, bus out to hampden (with Dixie Deans on board regaling us with stories of days gone by), class seat at the match, the game was unreal, nerves were shattered! then back to celtic park for more food and drink and a nice surprise when lustig and Roberts rocked in with the cup too. legends match was a great occasion too with the highlights being henrik banging in a hat trick and neil lennon puking his ring up on the pitch and just to round it off bumped into the main man rogic in the airport on sunday night.

don't want this season to end! what a time to be a celtic supporter, hail hail!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12261227122812291230 1928>
  Share Topic