Sheffield Utd

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 3:41pm
HOLY FECK

dirty creep
Sponsored Links

farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 3:36pm
Evans found guilty and jailed for 5 years.
Wearmouth View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wearmouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 7:26am
Cant see Sheff U blowing promotion now fair play to them.
Charlie Hurley a true legend
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

How did his court case go Philly?
Still ongoing, will know the outcome early next week i'd say. Has went pretty much like this -

Day 1 the jury heard yer womans side off the story and the media declared headlines pretty much saying theyre guilty(as they would having heard 1 side off the story at this stage)
Day 2 the jury heard from evans+mcdonald's side off the story - media report very very little on this
Day 3 not sure what happened here but more evidence came out

Pretty much boils down to McDonald being out on the prowl for a woman for the night, spy's this wan totally wasted, the 2 off them jump in a taxi to the hotel, back at hotel the deed was done(not sure how best to describe it and be neutral), next day woman wakes up not knowing a thing and calls cops

Basically she told the jury she could remember how much she drank and must have been spiked but a drugs test showed no sign off any drugs other than cannabis and cocaine in her system. She cant remember being in the taxi, speaking to anyone in the hotel and crucially cant remember giving consent to having sex with both men. Then wakes up next day in the hotel alone with clothe's all over the place and reports it as rape a number off hours later despite not being able to remember a thing

Have tried to keep that as neutral + within the law as I can as part off me says how can she claim rape if she cant remember it(know there is a law saying its still rape if the woman is in no fit state and if says yes can still be claimed as rape) and the other says the 2 lads(and their 2 mates who filmed and watched parts off it through a window) are the 2 stupidest feckers in the world for doing this and if found guilty have no one to blame but themselves even though it goes on up and down the country most saturday nights - lads preying on drunk women and women agreeing to it(not saying she did as she cant remember) and then regretting it next day
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 8:01pm
How did his court case go Philly?
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 5:38pm
Have to applaud the effort today of Ched Evans as has sat in a court room the past 3 days and to come back today and lead the team from the front and score again takes some doing Clap.

Massive game now next saturday away to MK Dons and if can get out of there with a win, will be well set for 2nd spot
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 10:23pm
Monty's style isnt suited to the free flowing football Wilson plays(yup no longer any hoofball from the bladesClap) as he is similiar to Doyle in that he would do all the donkey work but his passing wasnt great.
Yer right, was sad to see him go as he has put in 12 great years at the club - rarely heard off these days apart from Giggs and maybe 1 or 2 more. Hope it only turns out to be a loan and nothing more but his contract is to long and on too much money for the clubs new budget so think thats the real reason behind it
GG14 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 10:17pm
Thats good, played well for Leeds a few seasons back, very underated player they have never replaced him. Does all the donkey work for the team, solid player.

Good luck for promotion, surprised they let Montgomery go, he was always a decent player thought he would of been a very good player in League 1
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 9:58pm
Meant to be playing a lot lot better than he was last year GG14(not that it would be hard). He must have impressed feckface Wilson alot as Nick Montgomery was allowed to go out on load to Millwall y'day leaving the little cover in the centre so Wilson must trust him to do a job there for the rest off the season
GG14 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 9:54pm
How is Doyle playing for Sheff Utd these days?
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 9:48pm
Big important win there tonight Clap

Hopefully the wobble is coming to an end now

Can only wonder how them cross city ****'s managed to get that late goal with last kick off game goin by bbc Thumbs DownAngry

PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Ched Evans has always had bags of ability but was some way short of fulfilling his potential , Sheffield United are starting to reap the rewards now! Great win for the blade's Philly
He's only playing well cause his contract is up in June and no club will touch him cause off his upcoming court case so he's playing out of his skin in the hope someone will give him a contract(think the blades have made an offer but not accepted yet) plus he's now playing in a team who arent infected with the 'hoofball' disease and the style suits his game more(would suit Sharp too but that ship has long since passed now Cry)

But yeah was listening to it and again they played brilliant and think Preston scored from their 1 real attack of the game. Hitting form at the right time and more important team is playing well.

Am even starting(just starting mind) to warm a little to WilsonEmbarrassed
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 4:54pm
Ched Evans has always had bags of ability but was some way short of fulfilling his potential , Sheffield United are starting to reap the rewards now! Great win for the blade's Philly
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 4:49pm
Chedly you big r***** beaut ya ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:38pm
Danny Wilson...........oh dear!
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:30pm
Only piece of good news today from the club -

Chris Morgan appointed player-coach. If he isnt playing in a game at least there'll be no messing about on the touchline from opposing managers LOLThumbs Up
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Phily do you get over to the city of steel much to watch the super blades?
Nope Horsebox, havent been in a while and dont see the point in wasting money on going to watch them nowadays when I save any spare cash for away Eire games Thumbs Up, would be the same for pretty much any club team these days for me as Mr Robson simply ruined the whole club football thing for me with the way he and the then club chairman wrecked the club and has set them back a good 10 years now. Just dont get any real buzz from watching club football these days except maybe some Italian games

Mate of mine is a massive blades fan - so i've always looked out for them. Dont know how many times i was forced to watch when saturday comes with Sean Bean LOL

many a night in town chanting "greasey chip buttie" and we hate wednesday" LOL
Greatest football song out there Clap

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Phily do you get over to the city of steel much to watch the super blades?
Nope Horsebox, havent been in a while and dont see the point in wasting money on going to watch them nowadays when I save any spare cash for away Eire games Thumbs Up, would be the same for pretty much any club team these days for me as Mr Robson simply ruined the whole club football thing for me with the way he and the then club chairman wrecked the club and has set them back a good 10 years now. Just dont get any real buzz from watching club football these days except maybe some Italian games

Mate of mine is a massive blades fan - so i've always looked out for them. Dont know how many times i was forced to watch when saturday comes with Sean Bean LOL

many a night in town chanting "greasey chip buttie" and we hate wednesday" LOL
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
  Share Topic