You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aiden McGeady

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 220>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2011 at 9:36am
how many games is he suspended for in the league
Sponsored Links

BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 4:44pm
davekoolhill View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davekoolhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 10:38am
Originally posted by davekoolhill davekoolhill wrote:

I still have a hunch that the Macedonia match will bring about his first goal for Ireland. 

Lads, what did I tell yas. I didn't put a bet on it because if I did then he probably would not have scored!!!

Twitter: DaveOGrady1
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 10:43am
Good to see McGeady get the non scoring monkey off his back and silence his critics for a while, thought he was man of the match - he's been our best player in the campaign so far for me
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 10:55am

Have always been a McGeady supporter. He has defo been the star of this campaign, his confidence and end product has improved so much since his move to Russia. I remember when Duff first broke through he was being slated by lots of our supporters. Remember he made his debut in 97 and it wasn’t until halfway through the 2002 campaign when he really took off. It’s looking the same for McGeady.

Dunphy stating the other day that he would possibly drop McGeady for Coleman! That’s just silly from Dunphy now

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 10:58am
theres no chance of Trap doing that anyway
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

theres no chance of Trap doing that anyway

No, he loves McGeady now. Which is good because he seemed to prefer Lawerence for awhile, like majority of people on here
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 1:01pm
had a tenner on him at 15/2 Smile
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 1:05pm
Yeah it's funny the wings are the only real part of the team where their is no real problem mcgeady,coleman,duff and lawrence
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Beavis View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 1:08pm
Yeah McGeady gets far more stick than he deserves. Frightens the bejaysus out of defenders, takes the pressure off our defence and is always a threat (even if his goal ratio doesn't show that). Definitely been one of our best performers this campaign.
<insert witty comment>
keitho5 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keitho5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 1:30pm
Delighted for him hope he kicks on now and bangs in loads more goals!
Oooooooooohhhhhh yes sir......
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 1:33pm
Yeah delighted the lad scored and a goal is a goal and all that but jaysis if the keeper was any use he would have shoved it around the post.

Anyway, good man Aido Clap
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 1:36pm
delighted for him too, all the lads who said he was a pile of shiite are very quiet these days..mcgeady=legendThumbs%20Up
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

Yeah it's funny the wings are the only real part of the team where their is no real problem mcgeady,coleman,duff and lawrence
and the player who had more assists during the 2010 campaign, stephen hunt, fahey can play there too
am a long time critic of mcgeady, but i do believe he has improved as a player since his move to russia. still has a tendencuy to beat the same man twice and his crossing can be poor, but when he does whats best and puts his head down and goes at defenders he can be dangerous
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 1:50pm
Miles better than he used to be. End product now there as well, now our main attacking threat with Duff past his peak.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Emerald Emerald wrote:

now our main attacking threat with Duff past his peak.

I know what you are saying but Duffer has looked like a teenager in recent outings. Having a quality season but you'd have to think it's his last campaign for us.

Duffer ClapClapClap
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

wrestler313 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrestler313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 2:18pm
mcgeady has been fantastic since moving to russia, really starting to put it all together god knows hes deserved a few goals! hopefully he will get some more important ones 
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 2:50pm
mcgeady seems to have worked on his game since his move, best game for ireland on saturday, man of the match
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 220>
  Share Topic