Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aiden McGeady

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 198199200201202 220>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 6:21am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJrlS7M6PPw
I watched all of that. Enjoyed it. McGeady comes across very well. 

Agree he does come across well
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 7:30am
Reminds you when listening to it that he definitely didn’t fulfil his potential 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 29 Oct 2020 at 7:31am
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 7:38am
I really want to enjoy them, but Ferry laughing falsely  at every single thing drives me daft. 
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 8:35am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I really want to enjoy them, but Ferry laughing falsely  at every single thing drives me daft. 

Do ya think? I think he is very genuine. Absolutely love all the segments of that Open Goal show. Paul Slane is great craic, although seems to have a few mental health issues which seems to have stopped his career. 
“I managed to stay alive for 63 and a half years, baby”
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 8:49am
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

Do ya think? I think he is very genuine. Absolutely love all the segments of that Open Goal show. Paul Slane is great craic, although seems to have a few mental health issues which seems to have stopped his career. 
It may surprise some on here that I laugh a lot every day, but nobody can laugh that much without either faking it or needing help.

Didn't Slane spend his pay-off from Celtic on the beer instead of the operation he needed? 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 9:20am
I remember meeting Slane in an Ibiza nightclub about 8/9 years ago, his chin was in fine form! A decent lad.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 9:54am

Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

It may surprise some on here that I laugh a lot every day, but nobody can laugh that much without either faking it or needing help.

Didn't Slane spend his pay-off from Celtic on the beer instead of the operation he needed? 

In Amsterdam, beer and the local ladies (of the night)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 9:59am
Its very funny that podcast and an enjoyable listen. Have never noticed Ferry's fake laugh, the only thing he does that's mildly annoying is he says a wee thing that sounds like "a-ha, a-ha" as soon as he's asked a question before the person has even spoke, but overall seems a good lad.

The only thing they need to improve on is when they're talking about ex team mates or other players and use their nickname, sometimes it takes a while to work out who they're on about, or never at all.

seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 10:10am
Any word of him getting a new club or playing again?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 10:17am
Would Celtic take him back?
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 10:21am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0_ckdS-2KU&t=20s

All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 10:56am
It's not about will X club take him etc.

It's the fact he's on 20k a week and hasn't played in closing in to a full calendar year.

Let's be honest, he's living the lush life right now, he's barred for playing games or training with the 1st team so he's essentially getting paid 20k a week to hit the gym. Why would anyone change that LOL

Edited by coyne - 29 Oct 2020 at 10:57am
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 11:22am
Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0_ckdS-2KU&t=20s

😂
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
cullenswood View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cullenswood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 11:35am

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJrlS7M6PPw
I watched all of that. Enjoyed it. McGeady comes across very well. 

Agree he does come across well

It's just a pity he couldn't cross very well....
Garngad View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garngad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2020 at 10:08am

Would Celtic take him back?

doubt it dont think him and Lennon get on
avfc View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2020 at 11:46pm

Lacked the physical presence to make it at the top level but very talented. Came across well on Sunderland Till I Die. 

If he gets game time at Championship level then we could do worse than to cap him again. 

He was a a good servant to us. Took alot of flack in Scotland when he went with us. 

Talented player. 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2020 at 12:12am
There’s more chance of him playing at Sunderland tbh.

I’d say there’s a decent chance that Phil Parkinson won’t last the season thus giving him a route to return and there’s been a few calls from a few journos to bury the hatchet and hug it out as the current lot can’t solve a rubix cube between them but he’s resisting those calls as of now
Four-Four-Two View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Four-Four-Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2020 at 8:30pm
sunderland manager sacked, mc geady outlasts him as expected
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 198199200201202 220>
  Share Topic