You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Car Insurance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Girls shouldn't be given any car insurance, state of them on the road

Neither should northsiders but hey what ya gonna do :)
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 7:08pm
can you not pay for your auld one to and go under her as a name driver. do that for a few years and build up named driver no claims experience. You wil l probably get yourself and your parent on a policy for around 1200.  cray paying 4k for car insurance!!!
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

can you not pay for your auld one to and go under her as a name driver. do that for a few years and build up named driver no claims experience. You wil l probably get yourself and your parent on a policy for around 1200.  cray paying 4k for car insurance!!!

We'd our eldest on our policy as a named driver for a few years but as he was second named driver it meant feck all, not that he ever got to drove my motor LOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2011 at 12:45am
did you try www.nononsense.ie ?

both do online quotes.

123.ie were taken over by RSA so they are no longer a broker.
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2011 at 2:48am
Im with no nonsense myself, was considerably cheaper than the rest including 123.ie.
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2011 at 3:09am
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Im with no nonsense myself, was considerably cheaper than the rest including 123.ie.

Loving the irony! Wink
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2011 at 4:11am
I got my car insurance last month and the best quote by a good few hundred euro was through the broker First Ireland.

I got the equivilent of a 1 year no claims discount because I was able to give them a cert from my driving instructor stating I had had 10 hours of ADI approved lessons.  Clap

Edited by Babysis - 15 Feb 2011 at 4:11am
First Commander-Galway Regatta
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2011 at 4:41am
Originally posted by Babysis Babysis wrote:

I got my car insurance last month and the best quote by a good few hundred euro was through the broker First Ireland.

I got the equivilent of a 1 year no claims discount because I was able to give them a cert from my driving instructor stating I had had 10 hours of ADI approved lessons.  Clap

Surprised Max didn't throw in the insurance when you bought the car from here

Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
deisedevil View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deisedevil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2011 at 5:05am
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

ClapClapClapClapLOLLOLLOLLOL
Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2011 at 5:18am
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

LOLClap Very good SHLOL
First Commander-Galway Regatta
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2011 at 7:51am
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Everyones went up mine went up from 300 - 350 this year.

Mine went up about 60 or 70 to 600ish this year but that is on a 2.0L

I've never had a huge problem with insurance, had a golf gti insured for 1,100 at 23 and a mr2 turbo insured for 900 at 25.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2011 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

did you try www.nononsense.ie ?

both do online quotes.

123.ie were taken over by RSA so they are no longer a broker.

Before RSA they were owned by Travelers , they were never a broker
Why no wine??!
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2011 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Carmody 10 Carmody 10 wrote:

Looking to get this sorted on a 1.2 litre car. I've averaged around 3,000 - 4,000 in quotes which is mad and I simply cant afford them sort of prices so Im just wondering if anyone knows some cheap and small companies that may offer smaller quotes ? Help be appreciated Thumbs%20Up

I work in the game , quoted someone 1950 tpft on a 1.2 punto earlier today , think he was a mulchy and about 18/19 ...

If you want to pm me your details i'll do you a quote 2moro ??
Why no wine??!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic