Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fans charity fundraiser - Headway Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 12:49pm
Has everyone got a sponsorship card?

If not, I can e mail it to you
Sponsored Links

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 12:54pm
That's a great start, already have a few quid on my card and going up to sell a few lines in Celtic tonight Clap
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 12:55pm
Everybody who got a few tokens in Gasworks should donate a few quid..
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

That's a great start, already have a few quid on my card and going up to snort a few lines in Celtic tonight Clap

Edited by The GerK - 10 Feb 2011 at 3:04pm
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

That's a great start, already have a few quid on my card and going up to snort a few lines in Celtic tonight Clap

LOL
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 12:31pm
Eh, lads, the other teams are doing some serious donating here!

From Facebook:

Neil Dymock
For the May games, between Wales and Scotland and Scotland and the Republic, Scotland and Wales will be donating £500 a piece to the Welsh Children's Hospice, Ty Hafen, while also making a donation of £1000 a piece to a Republic of Ireland Children's Charity, yet to be confirmed. This will bring the charitable donations from the tournament to over £5000.

• Neil Dymock
    Scotland and Northern Ireland also donated £500 a piece to the Northern Ireland Charity Shine A Light, who provide holidays for children suffering from cancer and a presentation was made before the fans game on Wednesday.

• A special thanks to all the Republic of Ireland and Wales, players, management and fans and the five Scottish spies who helped raise 165€ on Tuesday for the Republic of Ireland nominated charity for this week, Headway. I will be transferring the money over the weekend.

• Edited by MayoMark - 11 Feb 2011 at 12:32pm
    The Count View Drop Down
    Paul McGrath
    Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 2:11pm
    €1000 from the team is only a target Mark, we can well exceed this if everyone gets all their mates, family and work friends to through a few quid towards a great cause Thumbs%20Up
    flick View Drop Down
    Ray Houghton
    Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2011 at 5:11pm
    donated today we are going well over €500 Thumbs%20Up

Edited by flick - 16 Feb 2011 at 4:23pm
    GWAN YBIG
    ericdogg View Drop Down
    Liam Brady
    Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericdogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 1:50pm
    Just floating an idea...what about holding a YBIG pub quiz some night to raise some funds??

Edited by ericdogg - 21 Feb 2011 at 1:50pm
    International Caps - 7

International Goals - 1
    brianie View Drop Down
    Roy Keane
    Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 3:00pm
    Great Idea Eric, Murrays again this year LadsThumbs%20Up
    ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
    The Count View Drop Down
    Paul McGrath
    Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2011 at 6:58pm
    great work lads, keep it going as nearly there ClapClapClapClap

Fundraising target: €1,000.00
    Money raised off-line: €0.00
    Money raised on-line: €531.88

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
    Moderator Group
    Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 9:26am
    keep forgetting to hustle callers for donations still have €50 on the card from three names.

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
    soccerc View Drop Down
    Jack Charlton
    Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 10:19am
    There was an 'Anonymous' donation of €30.

If the donor would like to PM me I'd appreciate it as I'd like to say thanks.
    soccerc View Drop Down
    Jack Charlton
    Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 4:06pm
    davekoolhill View Drop Down
    Liam Brady
    Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davekoolhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 5:21pm
    lads, do you think there would be a possibility of getting one of the players involved in promoting this great cause?
    Twitter: DaveOGrady1
    davekoolhill View Drop Down
    Liam Brady
    Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davekoolhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 8:11pm

What about making a small video to be played at the stadium for the home games.

We could do like an  irish sing song or something with the volunteers of headway. It would also help the fans learn the words to songs.

I know celtic fans did it for a charity also with their version of 'Just can't get enough'.  - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljBbMJhEyPc

Could we do something similar. I could probably get hold of a HD professional cam.
    Twitter: DaveOGrady1
    The Count View Drop Down
    Paul McGrath
    Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2011 at 6:26pm
    Lads, anyone want to do a match report from the last game and stick up the results of the scots vs norn iron game so we can update the blog on the home page for the next round of matches?Thumbs%20Up
    soccerc View Drop Down
    Jack Charlton
    Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 12:22pm
    Finally the envelopes arrived and the photos will be posted tomorrow so you will all have them delivered Monday.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
      Share Topic