Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fans charity fundraiser - Headway Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Real life Fr Austin Purcell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

Not promising anything just yet but looks like we are in TV rights negotiations Wink

I can now confirm that TV3 Sports will be along to get a few shots for their spot in the 5:30 news slot

Not to be outdone I think I'll have to get on to my "mate" in RTE about this Wink
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!
Sponsored Links

brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by AidoM AidoM wrote:

Not promising anything just yet but looks like we are in TV rights negotiations Wink

I can now confirm that TV3 Sports will be along to get a few shots for their spot in the 5:30 news slot

Not to be outdone I think I'll have to get on to my "mate" in RTE about this Wink
The Nation Holds its BreathClap
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Real life Fr Austin Purcell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

If he doesn't come up trumps on this he'll have no "minder" LOL

But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 3:42pm

Is this the same person who deleted the press release unread?
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 3:46pm

Clap

Is this the same person who deleted the press release unread?
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 5:09pm
Looks like TV coverage is now off.

Scotland have changed their Press Conference time and it now clashes with the game.

Trying to arrange that they can get to the Gasworks.

Edited by soccerc - 07 Feb 2011 at 5:11pm
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 9:57am
Headway were delighted with all your efforts and enjoyed the chats with some of you yesterday in the Gasworks.

Thanks to Lurleen Lumpkin the bucket collection raised €49 despite the Gasworks manager blowing a fuse.

The Wales fans raffle raised a good amount and Neil will use the online donation site to  pass on the funds.

Thanks again to everyone

http://www.headway.ie/news/2011/02/09/carling-fans-nations-cup-headway-selected-by-repub/

Edited by soccerc - 09 Feb 2011 at 11:37am
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 10:19am

Headway were delighted with all your efforts and enjoyed the chats with some of you yesterday in the Gasworks.

Thanks to Lurleen Lumpkin the bucket collection raised €49 despite the Gasworks manager blowing a fuse.

The Wales fans raffle raised a good amount and Neil will use the online donation site to  pass on the funds.

Thanks again to everyone

http://www.headway.ie/news/2011/02/09/carling-fans-nations-cup-headway-selected-by-repub/

Good stuff Soccerc, thanks to yiz for donating the raffle lads, the Manager hoped to do it over their PA system but it wasn't working, so one of the Headway people drew out a ticket, it was sold by the Welsh Gaffer so I can't say who won it, but thanks for yizzer support as soccerc said.

The money left over from the plaque/plague I donated online earlier.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 10:38am
Link broken soccerc?
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 11:37am
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

Link broken soccerc?

Fixed!

They changed the urlWink
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 11:49am
Lads get donating ...
walsheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walsheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 11:54am
great stuff
Going To The Euro's,Poland and Ukraine 2012 HO HO!!!!

twitter.......@walsheman

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 2:06pm
Score wrong on the headway page soccerc! Thumbs%20Up

Meanwhile, the fans also had their moment of glory: the Republic of Ireland Fans were represented by a squad of 18 chosen after a trial game in late January organised and promoted by members of the "You Boys in Green" fans website: www.ybig.ie. The Rep of Ireland beat the Wales Fans, 4 - 1! So, well done to everyone who played and supported.

soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 2:14pm

I didn't write it.Wink

Headway logo is wrong on YBIG News pageCry

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 2:20pm

I didn't write it.Wink

Headway logo is wrong on YBIG News pageCry

I'll change it now Thumbs%20Up
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 4:25pm
how much did the raffle make? And what's our  target?
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

BUMP
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 12:45pm

BUMP

Unofficially I was told the Wales team whiskey raffle raised €135 and that they'd lodge that to the mycharity.ie account.

Target is €1000 and to date  we've hit €220 excluding the raffle amount
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic