FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fans charity fundraiser - Headway Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ericdogg View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericdogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fans charity fundraiser - Headway Ireland
    Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 5:18pm
Clap
International Caps - 7

International Goals - 1
Sponsored Links

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 5:01pm
Up on the Headway site lads, well done again to all who contributed ClapClapClap

http://www.headway.ie/news/2011/06/07/you-boys-in-green-soccer-fans-collect-120888-for-h/

You Boys in Green soccer fans collect €1208.88 for Headway (so far!)

7 Jun 2011

The Carling Nations Cup fans soccer competition between the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales resulted in a win for the Irish Fans. The competition also produced a great result for Headway! This is because the Irish fans named Headway as their chosen charity and have collected a fantastic sum of €1208.88 for us, so far.

The Irish fans wrapped up the tournament with a good 3-1 win over the Scots. For more on You Boys in Green's great win, see www.ybig.ie!

A big, big thank you to all at ybig.ie for their fantastic efforts on Headway's behalf and congratulations to you on winning the Carling Nations Cup fans soccer competition. You did us proud.

A special "Thank you" must go to David Byrne for coordinating the collection, and to John Barrington, again, for nominating Headway as YBIG's charity for the competition.

Ireland Fans SquadIreland Carling Cup Fans Squad

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 5:32pm

Hi Count,

Thank you for the email and support – it is much appreciated.

Delighted we won.

Please let me know if there is anything we can do to help in the future.

Kieran

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Hi Count,

Kieran forwarded me on your email. That is brilliant news on the winning and fundraising fronts!  Congrats to all the team and supporters on both.

I will put a THANK YOU and pics up on the Headway website shortly.

Best wishes for now,

Ruth

Brain Injury Information & Support Worker

Headway

1-3 Manor Street Business Park

Shea's Lane (off Manor St), Dublin 7

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

I've me card and loot for €135.

Socccerc how do we get the money to you?

im transferring money to them through paypal now Thumbs Up, will you do the same with the €135

http://www.headway.ie/support/donate.html

TOTAL RAISED SO FAR - €1208.88
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:49am
I've me card and loot for €135.

Socccerc how do we get the money to you?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 3:45am
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Lads, Another €472 raised there by the ROI fans team, well done to all who have contributed so far, great stuff  ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

TOTAL RAISED SO FAR - €1073.88

Fellas who still have loot and forgot it on the day can you PM me Thumbs Up

On another note, fair play to the Scottish fans who raised over £2000 pounds for the Jack and Jill Foundation here. They did the same for charities in the North and in Wales, unbelievable achivement, great bunch of lads too. ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap 
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:05am
Lads, if there are fellas who played in the Wales match that arent around this weekend, can you get in contact with me about your HEADWAY form if you raised any money Thumbs Up
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:29pm
here ye go lads, print this out for next week if you dont have one already Thumbs Up

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:50am
Can someone mail me the sponsorship card please? pm me for email.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:11am
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

Bump lads, fans game around the corner so will need to have sponsorship cards in Thumbs Up

Lads, everyone who is named in the squads to face Wales and Scotland will need to have their filled out sponsorship cards with them and money collected before the games so we can present a cheque to Headway. Thumbs Up

Everyone is expected to raise as much as they can but at least 50 euro towards the cause Clap

If you dont have a sponsorship card, send me a pm Thumbs Up
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:41pm
Bump lads, fans game around the corner so will need to have sponsorship cards in Thumbs Up
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 12:12pm

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 6:20pm
Thanks soccerc much appreciated, got it framed today
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
The Jerk View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Jerk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 4:45pm
good stuff lads
Crapattoni View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crapattoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 4:38pm
Great stuff
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

You should all have received your photo(s) today in the post.

Great stuff soccerc, received today and are absolute quality ClapClapClap
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 8:57am
You should all have received your photo(s) today in the post.

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 12:34pm
I wonder would the FAI put forward a season ticket to raffle?
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic