Cheltenham 2011 tipping competition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 6:32pm
Can I play ? how much is it 5 or 10 to enter ?
flick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 5:39am

yes u can indeed Smile i dont mind how much whatever the majority want i suppose
GWAN YBIG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 5:46am
10er in a vote for!

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 04 Mar 2011 at 5:47am
flick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 5:53am
i vote €10 
GWAN YBIG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 6:04am

how much is that for us nordies?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 6:46am
My tenna gone to ya flick......also as SGB works in a Bookies does that not exclude her from this Comp under Inside Trading Rules?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 6:49am
I wont play its grand.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 6:52am
only joking SGB...more money 4 the pot the merrierThumbs%20Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 6:55am
No I was kind of thinking it might not be fair tbh thats why I asked can I play Big%20smile- also I only have €5 left on my 3v voucher and im not arsed going to the shop to top in up again LOL - if I can help at all with it tho I will Flicky :)
flick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 7:14am

My tenna gone to ya flick......also as SGB works in a Bookies does that not exclude her from this Comp under Inside Trading Rules?

Paypal take €.69 for themselves out of €10?? what a shower of bastards! Angry I wont be making up the €.69 off everyone so if you would prefer to send me cash pm me for my address.  if not you will off to settle for winning €9.31 off everyone Thumbs%20Up

reminder sent the paypal to: flickybig@gmail.com

so far paid are:

flick
neil armstrong

GWAN YBIG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 7:16am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 9:16am
Afraid id beat ya Max ???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 1:58pm
yeah ill do this if its by paypal, not much euro floating around this neck of the woods for me to post, how much is it?

also below evens horses not counted? could get tricky working out 11/8, 13/8 and the likes? just going to go in on big bucks in the world hurdle with actual cash at 10/11 but how would it work here?

Edited by nvidic - 04 Mar 2011 at 1:59pm
ScruffyR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScruffyR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 2:11pm
I'll give ya cash when your out playin 5 a side flick

Edited by ScruffyR - 04 Mar 2011 at 2:11pm
"Football isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by flick flick wrote:

i vote €10 
Wiring the money now captain......be warned lads I will win!

Edited by ShamtheRam - 04 Mar 2011 at 2:23pm
flick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 5:20pm

yeah ill do this if its by paypal, not much euro floating around this neck of the woods for me to post, how much is it?

also below evens horses not counted? could get tricky working out 11/8, 13/8 and the likes? just going to go in on big bucks in the world hurdle with actual cash at 10/11 but how would it work here?

you will get the points as decimal. but from doing this competition in the past there isnt point picking horses with sh*te odds because you wont win overall. the first year i did one of these tournaments i hadnt a clue of horses but I won it by just picking horses at 33/1 and that. Cool
GWAN YBIG
captkeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 11:30pm
im in.
Live Long and Prosper.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by flick flick wrote:

you will get the points as decimal. but from doing this competition in the past there isnt point picking horses with sh*te odds because you wont win overall. the first year i did one of these tournaments i hadnt a clue of horses but I won it by just picking horses at 33/1 and that. Cool

yeah no poitn actually! hopefully some of my tips start drifting back out to their ante-post odds, hads horses shortem from 50 to 18's and 20 to 14's without having thme backed, sickened!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>