You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shameless USA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shameless USA
    Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 12:36pm
it has the legend that is William H Macy in it so ill probably watch i,these british shows remade for the states are normally complete and utter spunk vomit!
dublin-hammer View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dublin-hammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 12:40pm
seen the first 2 now Q and tbh its not that bad. the story is nearly the same as the english one but if u where watching it for the first time tink you'd like it.

I'm not a fascist, I'm a priest. Fascists dress in black and go around telling people what to do, whereas...priests... More drink!
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by dublin-hammer dublin-hammer wrote:

seen the first 2 now Q and tbh its not that bad. the story is nearly the same as the english one but if u where watching it for the first time tink you'd like it.

cheers dawg
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 5:39pm
watched about 10 mins tonight, was sh*te from what I saw, bit about flick riding the american equivalent of kash and then posh lad from idi amin film meeting fiona Thumbs%20Down
McNulty View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McNulty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 6:52pm
[QUOTE=The Q Man] it has the legend that is William H Macy in it so ill probably watch i,these british shows remade for the states are normally complete and utter spunk vomit!

The American office is quality! havent watched shameless yet
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 5:18am
Originally posted by McNulty McNulty wrote:

[QUOTE=The Q Man] it has the legend that is William H Macy in it so ill probably watch i,these british shows remade for the states are normally complete and utter spunk vomit!

Will Ferrell is in the US Office for the next 2 seasons I hear, havent really watched it much but will defo be watching it when he's in it. Ron Burgandy and Brick Tamlinn together again Clap
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
ThrowInDelap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThrowInDelap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 5:22am
Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

Originally posted by McNulty McNulty wrote:

Will Ferrell is in the US Office for the next 2 seasons I hear, havent really watched it much but will defo be watching it when he's in it. Ron Burgandy and Brick Tamlinn together again Clap

Carell's leaving at the end of this season though, so Ferrell might be in to replace him?
If time's a drug, then Big Ben is a huge needle injecting it into the sky.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 9:56pm
Season2 starts on Friday on rte2
Really enjoyed the 1st season,look forward to this
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 9:58pm
watch the uk version, can only watch uk/usa not both i reckon
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Season2 starts on Friday on rte2
Really enjoyed the 1st season,look forward to this

yeah i liked it aswell big daddy ,will be tuning in Clap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2013 at 10:04pm
I see season 3 started in Jan in USA
Any idea when it's been shown here?
Just been commissioned for season 4 aswel
Top top show this
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2013 at 11:19pm
Was just advertised on rte there,will be on in the summer,happy days
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2013 at 1:39am
brilliant show and the bird who plays Fiona is class.Actually watched an episode of the original on channel 4 last night and its pitiful sh*te now compared to its heyday.
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2013 at 11:31am
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

brilliant show and the bird who plays Fiona is class.Actually watched an episode of the original on channel 4 last night and its pitiful sh*te now compared to its heyday.

... and shes gets the titties out too. Good show and better that Uk version.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013 at 9:39pm
Better be a focking goal in Con Fed cup or this will be delayed/cancelled
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Better be a focking goal in Con Fed cup or this will be delayed/cancelled

they must have heard you Thumbs Up
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013 at 11:05pm
This seems like a decent show. Love all the naked ladies in it giving bj's etc Clap
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2013 at 12:13am
Yeah they remade it well. The women are a lot better too and your man plays frank well
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic