You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Andy Gray fired by sky

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Man from Del Monte Man from Del Monte wrote:

Get him back on Sky. He made a sexist comment ? It's football ffs.

thats right its football, sexist comments shouldnt be sanctioned, they should be enjoyed!!  , its a mans game , the cheek of that girl thinking she could be a linesman !!! AngryAngryAngry
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 12:23pm
Never understood people's hate for either of them - before and after they were sacked

Always enjoyed listening to them on Sky. Can't see why people hate them so much
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 12:28pm
Sky are completely hypocritical here as the boorish, witless and misogynistic comments of Keys and Gray perfectly embody the type of culture they promote heavily in pdc darts. 

So the real question is: why do Sky think sexism is fine in darts, but not in football?

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Never understood people's hate for either of them - before and after they were sacked

Always enjoyed listening to them on Sky. Can't see why people hate them so much

they are a pair of utter cocks , they thought they owned football , one a former ( fairly good ) player and the other a commentator, football has done just fine without them. i rarely listened to them on sky rather turning over once the game was done ,  i never listened to them on talksport after they got sacked.  gary neville came in and showed up grey for what he was , a relic.

the complete arrogance of them , no loss, would wager this chastening has taught them nothing either. I bet they have tons of enemies in sky whom they trampled over on their way up, there will be loads of leaks over the next few weeks i bet.

AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 1:00pm
Keys was making a complete tit of himself on twitter the other day saying how himself and Gray had been set up, how it was all a conspiracy against them. Utter twat.
@AntrimMan85
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 1:03pm
Their speaking tour show was called smash it.

They learned nothing from the first time and they were only sorry that they got caught.

Edited by Baldrick - 31 Jan 2014 at 1:24pm
AKA pedantic kunt
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

There speaking tour show was called smash it. 

easy cash in the misogynist market alright , fcuk them
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 2:07pm
They were bloody boring i thought and they were acting like little perverts off air by the looks of it. I'd say there were alot of people behind the cameras who didn't like their behaviour and were dying to catch them in the act.  They got what they deserved to be fair.  Sky is much better now to watch football. Neville and Chamberlain are far better.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Neville and Chamberlain are far better.
They've appeased a lot of feminist critics of Sky's football coverage since taking over. 
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Neville and Chamberlain are far better.
They've appeased a lot of feminist critics of Sky's football coverage since taking over. 
Very good Clap
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 4:14pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic