You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Andy Gray fired by sky

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Where were those pictures taken?

In Slovakia at the Holiday Inn!
Ahh heya!
keitho5 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keitho5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Originally posted by Mr.Mojo Risin' Mr.Mojo Risin' wrote:

ahh really?? i'll always remember andy burton for giving me my big break on Sky!! Thumbs%20Up
Is this Your Break Mojo?Thumbs%20Up

Looking well in my fans team jerseyBig%20smile i got attacked by a wasp during my interview so i didnt make the cut! Well i also worked the phrase 'a la paris' in there aswell so it might have been cut just for talking like a spanner!LOL
Oooooooooohhhhhh yes sir......
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 4:59am
The wife near tripped over her ironing board with delight when Andy Gray was sacked  
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 5:38am
Gray was stitched up obviously.

They have to sack Keyes though, his comments were far worse - hopefully the story will keep running until Sky have to get rid of him to end it
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 5:46am
New footage shifts focus to Keys
The focus appeared to shift back on Richard Keys last night after new footage of him making inappropriate comments to Jamie Redknapp before a game surfaced on the internet. Keys is heard making sexual references during a conversation with Redknapp as they sat in a studio before a broadcast.

Former players Graeme Souness and Ruud Gullit were also present during the clip, which appeared on YouTube. This latest revelation came as Keys’ former fellow presenter Andy Gray was today set to consult his lawyers after being sacked from his job on Sky Sports over his off-air remarks directed at women.

Gray saw his contract torn up yesterday when more footage emerged of the pundit appearing to make an inappropriate remark towards a female colleague. For the third time in three days, off-air comments made by Gray came into the public domain, with the latest video showing the 55-year-old making lewd suggestions to Charlotte Jackson.

The footage was circulated two days after a recording in which Gray and fellow presenter Keys made controversial comments about assistant referee Sian Massey.

The release of the new material prompted the termination of Gray’s reported €2 million-per-year contract, 24 hours after he and Keys had been disciplined for their remarks about Massey.

His former Everton team-mate Peter Reid said he suspected the pundit’s sacking may be linked to the legal action he has taken against the News of the World over the phone-hacking scandal. The newspaper is a subsidiary of News Corporation, which owns a large stake in BSkyB and is seeking to purchase the whole company.

Reid told BBC Radio: “He has got lawyers involved with the phone-hacking at News International. I did think of linking the two things.”

Irish Times
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 6:30am
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 6:34am
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCBxW-nUPus
Yeah that was posted yesterday sometime but I will leave you off the newspaper as working between 3 threads is hard enough.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 6:34am

ROLL ON 2016
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 6:35am

you def smashed that!!LOL
That too. I posted that last night.

One thread please mods if possible it's getting confusing now.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 6:52am
LOL
Ah ritey.Wasnt goin thru them all to check!

ROLL ON 2016
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 6:54am

LOL
Ah ritey.Wasnt goin thru them all to check!
That last video you posted should get Keys sacked too.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 7:41am
hope burton doesnt get the bullet , i dont think he did much wrong
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 7:47am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Gray didn't say much wrong in that clip with Burton to be fair

Burton said i hear she's a bit of a looker, if you trust his judgement (not sure who's judgement he was talking about)
Gray said 'no you wouldnt', he was saying you wouldnt trust his judgement it came across to me, not you wouldnt ride her

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 26 Jan 2011 at 7:48am
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 7:49am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Gray didn't say much wrong in that clip with Burton to be fair

Burton said i hear she's a bit of a looker, if you trust his judgement (not sure who's judgement he was talking about)
Gray said 'no you wouldnt', he was saying you wouldnt trust his judgement it came across to me, not you wouldnt ride her

he said "i've seen her" in that clip didnt he ? or "i can see her" and then he let another volley go about birds not knowing offside..

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 7:52am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWcPxDdJbeo
Watch that clip with subtitles, when asked from one of the camera crew what he thought of her he said ''No, i can see her from Here.....'' then cursed then said ''what do women know about the offside rulle''

Its harmless enough given that is off camera, sky surley releasing bits and pieces by drip feed to make it seem worse.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 7:57am
from reading the Times, past staff have said the two of them we're a right piar of f**kers to work with..so good enough for them.

If they got Jeff Stelling in for Keyes that would be a good move.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 7:58am
I see Andy Grays got a new job promoting Pep Pills
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 8:23am
And this was sticking out the back of his shirt collar when he was fixing his
 microphone
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic