Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedThe Hoops Stadium

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2007 at 11:07am
Fair enough Freewheeler. I needed to vent today, landlady phoning bout rent, even though she's a wagon. Of course i'd like to see rovers in their own home. and i know the majority of the fans are probably the best in the country. But i do think they are being handed a stadium. yes they put a lot of money in but they couldn't finish it cos they ran out of money. And in fairness its not the other clubs fault that shamrock rovers have been homeless.

The real probelm here is TD. And the likes of humphyreys licking their arses. Never mind my reservations bout Rovers, I still want them to succeed, christ LOI fans are in a minority, but the press in this country are unwilling to call TD's bluff and say how bigotted they are.

At least O'Donoghue stood up to them, Brennan is going to get walked all over.

The sequence now is, should he miss this, and Ireland's next penalty is scored, then the match and the progress are Ireland's....Timofte against Bonner..
Sponsored Links

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2007 at 11:13am
OK Catman, peace breaks out.  We won't get started on the TDs, they're another shower and another matter entirely.  We'll agree to disagree on whether or not Rovers are being handed a stadium.  Get onto your TD about the rent as well.......g'luck, I'm outa here.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2007 at 11:14am
What's the bottom line do people think?
When will Rovers be in Tallaght?
Will they be sharing with TD?
Percy View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2007 at 11:50am
Fcuk knows.. judge keeps callin off making a judgement. I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to go in favour of Rovers but is afraid of the backlash. Thomas Davis have a lot of big noises in their club who would be more than willing to flex their muscles and splash out a few bob to stall proceedings yet again.. Bottom line... pay the fckers off and that would keep them quiet I'd say

oh and I hate to see the word scum used when it comes to supporters, be it Rovers scum or Bohs scum etc personally, I think its a bit of a vicious word and  it certainly doesnt look good for the decent folk goin to these matches

Edited by Percy - 09 Nov 2007 at 11:57am
MERRY CHRISTMAS

@IrishPercy
The Rovers View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2007 at 1:23pm
Thomas Davis can f**k off. Would they then share all the facilities they've been given over the years? Rovers were supposed to move into tallaght 10 years ago, the fans have managed to keep the club from goin out of existence and now these f**kers r tryin to get a piece of the new stadium, f**k em, they should be given nothin
RedWhiteArmy! View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2007 at 11:47am
but what will we chant about now!?

Ah no, when you get beyond the terrace piss-taking, the stadium is good news for the LOI. About time too.

I watch a fair bit of Gaelic too but, and some of the "NEVER SURRENDER TO THE GAA" crap from the hoops was a bit much if you ask me....
No need to bring the country back to Bogball/Britball debates.
LEAVE BERTIE A LOAN.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic