Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryan Giggs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

United fans on Saturday singing giggsy 12 Gerard nil was quality

That was quality

And "Giiiiigs, Giggs is goin to Am-sterdam"

Never hear liverpool fans talk about bottling a DJ or knocking up a 15 year old when rating Stevie Me.
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Sponsored Links

KrisMorrisKross View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrisMorrisKross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 9:04pm
More Premier League games than man city
Back o' the Net !
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Baldrick - u say you think money was behind it. Surely Ryan Giggs, the most decorated footballer of the modern era, a millionaire many times over, would rather throw his brother and sister-in-law a few quid, than have his image tarnished for the rest of his days. instead of being remembered as the 12 time champion, pfa player of the year, sports personality of the year and gentleman we all thought he was, his legacy in a lot of peoples eyes will be a sneaky rat that was riding his brothers wife.
cant agree with that view that this was all to sell a story

United fans trying to defend Giggs' off field antics Embarrassed

not defending what he did, i honestly dont care what he did/does in his private life

im defending his right to have a private life

A lot of people saying they dont care yet John Terry is the lowest of the low for riding a team mates girlfriend

this whole everything about my club is good, everything about my rivals clubs is bad, attitude really is childish

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 16 Feb 2012 at 11:33pm
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 11:25pm

Baldrick - u say you think money was behind it. Surely Ryan Giggs, the most decorated footballer of the modern era, a millionaire many times over, would rather throw his brother and sister-in-law a few quid, than have his image tarnished for the rest of his days. instead of being remembered as the 12 time champion, pfa player of the year, sports personality of the year and gentleman we all thought he was, his legacy in a lot of peoples eyes will be a sneaky rat that was riding his brothers wife.

not defending what he did, i honestly dont care what he did/does in his private life

A lot of people saying they dont care yet John Terry is the lowest of the low for riding a team mates girlfriend

this whole everything about my club is good, everything about my rivals clubs is bad, attitude really is childish

Pot kettle black
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 11:31pm

Pot kettle black

LOLLOLLOLLOL

best laugh ive had on here for a while

You were the main man i was thinking off when writing the above.
Everyone reading it would instantly think of you id say

i dont think youve made one single post even slightly positive towards Arsenal/Liverpool/City or Chelsea during your time on this forum. Ever!

Read over my posts there, i regularly praise opposition players, managers and teams and criticise Celtic and City quite a bit.

John Terry, good footballer a few years ago, but hateful scumbag
Ryan Giggs, unreal footballer, we thought he was a gentleman but no he's a sneaky scumbag

end of discussion

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 16 Feb 2012 at 11:34pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 11:41pm
How many times have I said how despicable what Giggs did was on here? Loads of times- it was unforgivable but he is a footballer at the end of the day that's what we're discussing on here- and as I have said loads of times I'm sure ferguson can be an absolute dick head but they are extremely good at what they do and there achievements are exceptional- baggio you go out of your way to have digs at united on here on a regular basis so don't be giving me that same old blinkered bullsh*t there are fewer bigger abus here than you
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 11:50pm

admitted, im a renowned ABU, never hidden that fact

i still call it how it is, im not that childish that i cant say something praiseworthy of one of their players for example. Most of my ABU stuff on here is banter and obviously tongue in cheek, ive given United plenty of praise on here over the years

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 16 Feb 2012 at 11:52pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 11:54pm
I have praised loads of players on here from different teams- how long have I been saying that rvp is the best striker in England
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 8:49am

It was Bridge's ex-girlfriend.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 8:51am
Originally posted by RoyoftheRavers RoyoftheRavers wrote:

United fans on Saturday singing giggsy 12 Gerard nil was quality

That was quality

And "Giiiiigs, Giggs is goin to Am-sterdam"

Never hear liverpool fans talk about bottling a DJ or knocking up a 15 year old when rating Stevie Me.

I am sure a lot of us were talking about it when it happened at the time. Do you expect us to being it up every week or something.
It just goes to show you what money can buy.

Secondly I don't believe there is any truth in the other allegation you made. More twitter\tabloid tales I reckon.

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 3:19pm
900 not out Clap

absolute legend

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 3:22pm
massive goal for United there.Another medal is still onClap
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 3:26pm
900th game and 91st minute winner, all at the age of 38, what a man ClapClapClap
harry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

900th game and 91st minute winner, all at the age of 38, what a man ClapClapClap

Clap
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 5:09pm
Delighted for Giggs Clap
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 7:50pm
I wonder if he will celebrate by having sex with his own kids tonight?
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 7:54pm
Legend
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I wonder if he will celebrate by having sex with his own kids tonight?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic