Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryan Giggs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ryan Giggs
    Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 9:20am
Deserves the thread for his 600th league game for United.
Starts today. What a legend in fairness ClapClapClapClapClapClap
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sponsored Links

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 9:22am
Clap

it will be a long time before theres anyone like him again

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Clapit will be a long time before theres anyone like him again

The way football is I doubt there ever will be
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 9:38am
Absolute legend
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 9:43am
Yeah - proper legend.  An amazing athlete.  I actually think he looks fitter now than he ever has. The lad turned 37 in November.

Has won 11 Premier League titles, 2 Champions Leagues, 4 FA Cups, 4 League Cups....and a lot of other team honours.

Has been in the PFA team of the year 9 times.

Has become a multi-millionaire in the time we've all known who he was and his outlook on life hasn't changed one tiny bit.  Could easily have lived a more exciting life.  Will, no doubt, go down as a proper legend.  One of the greatest players to ever play the game.
Chipster View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chipster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 10:25am
I remember Giggs scoring a cracker at WHL about '92 on The Match on UTV. To think he's still playing against lads now that weren't even born then. To have had the desire to keep the same standards all those years is amazing, a proper role model
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 8:36am
signs new 1 year contractClap

Ryan%20Giggs
Giggs has made over 850 appearances for Manchester United

Veteran Welsh winger Ryan Giggs has signed a one-year contract extension at Manchester United.

It means the 37-year-old will take his time at Old Trafford into a remarkable 21st year, having made his club debut as a substitute on 2 March, 1991.

And having already played 24 times for United this season, Giggs says he still has much to contribute to the team.

"It is great to know I'm contributing to the team's success. I feel I've still got a lot to offer," he said.

"All I've ever wanted to do is play for United and I've been lucky enough to do that for 20 years.

PM me for all forum moderation queries.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 8:38am
Hero and the proper use of the word legend can be used here

ClapClapClap
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 9:07am
Amazing pro, great player, fully deserves his extra year. 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 10:16am
What a footballer + he's an attractive man too
Theres only one sport that matters..
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 11:15am
Super lad, and never see him out on the town.

Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 12:57pm
In a recent interview he said that he rarely touches alcohol, and that he doesn't even have butter on his toast FFS. That's the sort of dedication and sacrifice involved to reach his longevity. To be given a 1 year contract at a club like Utd at 37 years of age is testament to that. Well deserved.

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 3:08am
LEGEND
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 7:13am
Absolute hero Heart
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 7:45am
Think Evra deal has been finalised, although hes a **** good to keep him!
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 8:07am
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 5:00pm
Equalled Bobby Charltons appearance record of 606 league games for United tonight. Shame about the result 

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 5:03pm
As a Lifelong ABU  Well Done Ryan GiggsThumbs%20UpClap
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic