Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

David Forde

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

He's a life coach too now I think. Hopefully we get Steve Guppy back in as the set piece coach or maybe Gary Doherty in as the defenders that can also be strikers coach. Maybe bobby Keane as the instgram head melt coach too.

I remember looking at his company website and finding the whole thing sounding a little peculiar. 

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sponsored Links

seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 10:52pm
He's head of Psychology at Crystal Palace. Maybe the Kiely connection got him in.
TheNumber6 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNumber6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 10:56pm

He's a life coach too now I think. Hopefully we get Steve Guppy back in as the set piece coach or maybe Gary Doherty in as the defenders that can also be strikers coach. Maybe bobby Keane as the instgram head melt coach too.

Instagram head melt coach hahaha
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 8:44am
Joining as a wellness coach. Someone like Shane Duffy may avail of Fordes skills in this area or they may be others who are going around the twist during lockdown.  I am sure he is on less than 5k a week too.   

Edited by Baldrick - 22 Mar 2021 at 8:46am
AKA pedantic kunt
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 8:57am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Joining as a wellness coach. Someone like Shane Duffy may avail of Fordes skills in this area or they may be others who are going around the twist during lockdown.  I am sure he is on less than 5k a week too.   

Probably right about Duffy, but I'd say it's about the team as a whole. Their human, I'm sure they're going around the twist like anyone in this pandemic.

Someone like Callum Robinson comes across as your happy go lucky kind of character but the pandemic in conjunction with essentially playing 23's football can't be good for your mental health/esteem. 

Troy parrott. The muched hyped darling of Irish football, struggling at Millwall, not exactly lighting things up at Ipswich. Like he's a teenager away from friends and family up in Ipswich during a pandemic, struggling with the hype hoisted on him from outside.

I'd say Forde will probably be of use to more players than we think. And even if he isn't I have to commend Stephen Kenny's intentions by bringing him in.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

[QUOTE=Baldrick]Joining as a wellness coach. Someone like Shane Duffy may avail of Fordes skills in this area or they may be others who are going around the twist during lockdown.  I am sure he is on less than 5k a week too.   

Probably right about Duffy, but I'd say it's about the team as a whole. Their human, I'm sure they're going around the twist like anyone in this pandemic.

Someone like Callum Robinson comes across as your happy go lucky kind of character but the pandemic in conjunction with essentially playing 23's football can't be good for your mental health/esteem. 

Troy parrott. The muched hyped darling of Irish football, struggling at Millwall, not exactly lighting things up at Ipswich. Like he's a teenager away from friends and family up in Ipswich during a pandemic, struggling with the hype hoisted on him from outside.

I'd say Forde will probably be of use to more players than we think. And even if he isn't I have to commend Stephen Kenny's intentions by bringing him in.
[/QUOTE

Duffy was just an obvious example I did say many others.  Wasn’t suggesting he was brought in just for Duffy 😀😀😀
AKA pedantic kunt
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 10:01am
Originally posted by TheNumber6 TheNumber6 wrote:

Instagram head melt coach hahaha

LOLLOL
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 8:31am
Had a great chat with him last week for the radio show , Give it a listen - 

I have to say he is genuinely a top lad and was very open to chatting about Trapp, MON and how proud he was to play for Ireland .
He is a qualified life coach and with the amount of players missing in Belgrade we will need a bit of mental self belief!
I am delighted for him that he got the role and wish him all the best.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 8:38am
SK was his manager at Derry yeah? Should know each other fairly well for it to work nicely. 

AS YOU WERE McGx

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 9:12am
I forgot about his new gig as part of the team. Saw him have a pre match chat with SK. I wonder what sort of work he has done with the lads.
AS YOU WERE McGx

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2021 at 6:16am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

I forgot about his new gig as part of the team. Saw him have a pre match chat with SK. I wonder what sort of work he has done with the lads.

Maybe did some work with Shane Duffy?
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2021 at 7:09am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Maybe did some work with Shane Duffy?

Crossed my mind alright DM
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021
  Share Topic