You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

David Forde

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 21>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAVIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2015 at 2:22pm
he is ok but not so much  in my opinion,  given could keep you in the game,   he was great away to sweden  but poor vs sweden at home  he "ate" the second goal 
Sponsored Links

roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2015 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

Anyone who thinks Westwood is a better option than Forde literally knows nothing about football.

Howya Alex
  Who is Alex?

Honestly, anyone who would drop Forde who has had stunning performances for us recently for Westwood is demented.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2015 at 3:29pm

Anyone who thinks Westwood is a better option than Forde literally knows nothing about football.

Howya Alex
  Who is Alex?

Honestly, anyone who would drop Forde who has had stunning performances for us recently for Westwood is demented.

Ah yes, playing the best goalkeeper you have available to you truly would be demented, what sort of  a fool would ever do that....
We're decent enough..
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2015 at 3:29pm
Guy on here who loves himself, usually found spouting similar sh*te in the man United thread.
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2015 at 4:07pm
Forde is playing like an absolute drain at the moment gents. He did run 30 yards out of his goal to swing a right hander at someone last night though. cant excuse him for lacking passion.

If we were playing Poland tomorrow i would play fly keeper. Westwood and Randolph are equally poor.

Zico View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2015 at 4:08pm
Any links to that?
I want to eat your ....
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2015 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Ah yes, playing the best goalkeeper you have available to you truly would be demented, what sort of  a fool would ever do that....
Westwood isn't our best keeper though. Forde is...
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2015 at 4:10pm

Guy on here who loves himself, usually found spouting similar sh*te in the man United thread.
I didn't even know there was a Man U thread, let alone read it.

How is it sh*te to suggest our best keeper and current number one is our best keeper and current number one?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2015 at 4:12pm
It isn't. Just that is demented to think that someone is demented for having a different opinion of a football player to you..
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2015 at 4:28pm
When the opinion is that wrong, I think demented is a valid description.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2015 at 4:30pm
And I would say you need a new dictionary.
For the record, I don't believe Forde has done anything in an Irish shirt to be dropped.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2015 at 4:50pm
Agree with that PM but I think club form should be seriously considered. KW is clearly the pick of the bunch form-wise at this moment in time.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2015 at 10:09pm
i was dreading givens retirement and was bemused to see Forde in there ahead of Westwood at first, but i can't remember him ever letting us down, and for that reason he deserves his spot. he's been the definition of a safe pair of hands in a green shirt, and has produced some great saves. As we all know, club form and then form in an Ireland jersey has, for better or worse, often been two completely different things
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 9:35am
Millwall signed a keeper from spurs yesterday afaik, hope Forde keeps his number 1 spot now
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 10:07am
Signed as cover.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 10:14am
Haven't seen much of Forde but I am led to believe his form has been criticised
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 11:00am
had an iffy few months but was not helped by holloway making 2/3 changes to the back 4 every game. (function () { return window.SIG_EXT = {}; })()

Thankfully with the signing of hooiveld has brought some stability. 

he is a solid keeper, made his fair share of clangers for millwall but touch wood no howlers in the green yet
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 11:02am
Thankfully with the signing of hooiveld has brought some stability. 

Words I thought I would never see
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 21>
  Share Topic