Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stephen Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 65>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 1:05pm
My god. What a sneaky **** he is. He has a fookin hard neck wanting to come back now if that is the case.   
Sono this **** has had 5 yrs out of irish football and was in thw papers saying how he disnt miss it and how he would live in manchester forever... There is no way back for him. Trapattoni only wants committed players. This piece of sh*t isnt worth talking about.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 1:08pm
Yet this thread will reach ten pages in no time

BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 1:09pm
Here we go again ....
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 1:10pm
Like Stokes,if he improves the squad I'm willing to forgive this fukwit
But I would question this new interest from his side
More bullsh*t IMO
Anyway no room in Traps midfield for hI'm,only way he would play him would be in a 5 men midfield
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Like Stokes,if he improves the squad I'm willing to forgive this fukwit
But I would question this new interest from his side
More bullsh*t IMO
Anyway no room in Traps midfield for hI'm,only way he would play him would be in a 5 men midfield

My thoughts exacly
Even putting the other bullsh*t to one side where would he play him?
He wont put him ahead of whelan and andrews cos he cant tackle
He wont play him as a winger ahead of mcgeady and duff
Cant see him replacing doyle or keane either somehow
The words requirements and surplus come to mind

Edited by Vivakenbarlow - 07 Feb 2012 at 1:14pm
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 1:18pm
Belittled the Irish shirt. f**k him.

Edited by McG - 07 Feb 2012 at 1:18pm
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 1:19pm
Yeah . Ye can't be stuck in the past . Im sure we will see him come back in at some stage but the terms and the timing of his introduction is the key issue.  

Firstly, he's not gonna get any phonecall. If he wants to play for us he has to let it be known directly to Trap first and foremost. He would be a great addition to the squad but not for the Euros. If he came in as BSM said the shape of the team would have to change. That would be silly with only 3 friendlies before the games begin. The system in place got us there and should/will be the system thats played. It would crucify the spirit of the team if SI was to saunter into the starting 11 for our biggest games in 10 years. 

He will be back though for the World Cup qualifiers im sure of it simply because he plays club football with our 3 most senior players ...

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 1:21pm
Jaysus. Cant believe lads are willing to take back this fookwit.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 1:32pm

Aston Villa: Stephen Ireland eyes Ireland return for Euros

Stephen Ireland
Stephen Ireland

Stephen Ireland could make a shock return to the Ireland fold after his fiancee called it his "unfinished dream".

Ireland who has been in fine form for Aston Villa this season last played for Ireland in 2007 amidst controversy over a fabricated 'dead' relative.

His fiancee Jessica Lawlor speaking to the Irish Sun claimed he ws older and wiser now: "I'd love for him to play in the Euros, so fingers crossed that something will work out - there's still time."

"There's no news on the that front at the moment but at the end of the day it has got to come from Stephen and it has got to come from them. I can't answer for Stephen but if or when a phone call comes, it has to be his decision.

"He has a lot to prove when it comes to Ireland - he is a lot older and more mature now. I think he could handle it all better. In my opinion he played his best and was at his happiest with Ireland."

One thing is for sure if he keeps up his current form Giovanni Trapattoni could find it impossible to ignore him.

http://www.birminghampost.net/midlands-birmingham-sport/west-midlands-sports/aston-villa-fc/2012/02/07/aston-villa-stephen-ireland-eyes-ireland-return-for-euros-97319-30281438/
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 1:33pm
Ye can't live in the past Trap. The future is all that matters , especially in football. Would we be a better team with this fella in it ?? Ye would have to say yeah ... If he begs let him back in Wink

heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Ye can't live in the past Trap. The future is all that matters , especially in football. Would we be a better team with this fella in it ?? Ye would have to say yeah ... If he begs let him back in Wink

only after the euro's.

Firstly of all there is still no quote from him. She is looking for as much publicity as possible because she isnt talented enough to do anything other than stand in front of a camera and she needs as much exposure as possible

Secondly, what idiot in their right mind regardless of how good he is would go and chase him. He left. Trap met him and asked him would he play. He said no. why in the name of jaysus is it up to Trap go after him

karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 1:49pm
If I thought I had a seat on the plane to poland, and that t**ser took it, Id go fookin postal at the next training session and kill Keane, Dunne, Trap, the lot of them
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 1:51pm
Don't tell me this bollox is at it again.As bitter of a pill  to swallow it is in bringing him back at some stage he's too good to ignore as long as he apologised but he never will.I don't think there'd be as much uproar if he did come back among the players but his attitude would have to change.like it or not he'd one of the best sense of positioning ive seen from an irish midfielder
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Yes I would support him coming back if it was all sorted in the background HB what's your problem? You never made mistakes and apologized after and moved on? Some things go on longer than others but I know I have made some pretty big ones but have managed to mend it over time, Ireland if he is interested should be given same opportunity if Trap wants him that is.

I 100% agree with mistakes can be made and you forgive and forget.

However,  He has a complete lack of respect for everything the Ireland team stands for.
Trap and Staunton both tried to make there peace with him and get him to come onboard and he rejected the opportunity numerous times.

He is playing the Irish public via the media like some sort of circus. Players past and present all think he is an oddball. His presence would be bad for morale and would be sending out the wrong message to players.

His inclusion would cause unrest in the squad - I am sure a few players would have issue with his inclusion (Hunt for instance).

In relation to footballing matters - I don't see where he would fit into our system. Even if the system were to change I would prefer to call up Hoolahan to the squad.

He has also really done f**k all in the last 2 years or so - he has very brief spells of good form and will go off the radar again.

Overall I just think it would be a bad move for everyone concerned.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 2:00pm
It's all a load of BS me thinks. If he actually came out and said something himself and was willing to apologise to the management and the supporters then I'd have no problems with him coming back. He's a talented footballer and football wise he'd imporve our squads.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 2:01pm
If he apologizes to the necessary parties involved and makes a public apology you would all be creaming yourselves over havin him back, the lad is the best Irish midfielder by a long way and if it was all fixed then he would be welcome back from me anyway, as I said its a long way from happeneningbut ya never know.....

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 2:03pm

Now the hard works been done, its his dream all of a sudden to play in the Euros

Ridiculous

Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 2:07pm
pretty childish having this thread in the rest of world section imo
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 65>
  Share Topic