You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 769770771772773 787>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 9:47am
Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

Anyone any fancies for the big 2yo Middle Park... cracking 2yo race

France v Ireland v Engerland!

Earthlight v Siskin v Mums tipple.

Personally its between siskin and Mums Tipple for me.

Really? Richard Hannon seems to think Threat has just as good a chance as Mums Tipple, and I've seen a couple of Earthlight's races in France, he is absolutely in with a chance.

It's on Saturday, RB

Edited by HuntysCousin - 25 Sep 2019 at 9:47am
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 10:05am
Its just an opinion.

I looked at Earthlights races too but like the way Siskin has gone forward each race.

Regarding Hannon, not a fan of Hannon Jr. He will always say Threat has a chance and he does,but think he is more exposed and price reflects that.  Hannon gonna say that anyway cos he wouldn't say anything else to an owner...
normally I would ignore Mums Tipple, but the time was fast, but he didn't beat too much.

HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 10:26am
Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

Its just an opinion.

I looked at Earthlights races too but like the way Siskin has gone forward each race.

Regarding Hannon, not a fan of Hannon Jr. He will always say Threat has a chance and he does,but think he is more exposed and price reflects that.  Hannon gonna say that anyway cos he wouldn't say anything else to an owner...
normally I would ignore Mums Tipple, but the time was fast, but he didn't beat too much.

Ah yeah, I know. To be honest, I wouldn't fancy Threat against this lot myself, but I don't think that he should be so much bigger than Mums Tipple, who was impressive no doubt, but in a sales race. I'll be backing Earthlight myself, but I wouldn't at all be surprised to see Siskin win. 5/1 is a very nice price for him too.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 1:52pm
Will be backing Siskin myself, I think it represents the best value in the race @5s
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 3:18pm
Double whoever you back with Raffle Prize in the Cheveley Park earlier in the day, she’s been the best 2 year old filly in England this year
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Double whoever you back with Raffle Prize in the Cheveley Park earlier in the day, she’s been the best 2 year old filly in England this year
Thumbs Up
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 9:37am
Well last weekends predictions went well LOL

Was a weaker race when Siskin pulled out.
Earthlight just about, from a horse ya wouldn't expect to be that close.

Raffle prize disappoint imo.

Arc to walk the ARC this year again
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 9:08pm
I won’t be backing her, but I’d love to see Enable win again, it’d be the perfect end to her career. Will throw a few quid each way on Waldgeist, 20/1 with Bet365, I’d fancy him to place.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 3:13pm
Don't think I've ever been so sickened to win a bet, I was desperate for Enable to do the 3 in a row
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 5:07pm

Don't think I've ever been so sickened to win a bet, I was desperate for Enable to do the 3 in a row
Had Japan in an e/w treble backed myself but fully expected Enable to do it. 
Great shout btw Clap

Edited by 9fingers - 06 Oct 2019 at 5:28pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 8:19pm

I won’t be backing her, but I’d love to see Enable win again, it’d be the perfect end to her career. Will throw a few quid each way on Waldgeist, 20/1 with Bet365, I’d fancy him to place.

Brilliant 
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 5:44am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Brilliant 

Great shout!!  Couldn't have had him...never warmed to him and he had prob best form outside of Enable
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 12:18pm
Thefaithfulindian 3:40 in Gowran 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2019 at 9:45am
Anyone have any fancies for the Breeders Cup later? Will probably go for Kimari and Albigna today to start with
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2019 at 2:06pm

Anyone have any fancies for the Breeders Cup later? Will probably go for Kimari and Albigna today to start with

Albigna and Arizona double
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 1:21pm
I got word direct from the yard for The Chapel Field in Fairyhouse at 10's on Monday, was backed in from 25/1 or so.

Pissed in but never back it Dead

It was 7/2 last night, into 5/4 now in Thurles in the 3.05.

Worth a good punt before the handicapper gets it big time (only 5lbs penalty)

Edited by Green Devil - 21 Nov 2019 at 1:23pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 2:11pm
Was told Sandymount Rose would win the 2.50 Southwell today
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Was told Sandymount Rose would win the 2.50 Southwell today
Sorry about that, word came direct from Robbie Dunne took a very decent hit on it myself hope nobody else went big Angry
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 769770771772773 787>
  Share Topic