You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 763764765766767 786>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Had the winner Sempo 11/8 gambled into fav which was significant has two runs already under his belt plus O'Brien/ Derek O'Connor combo, that was Amen Korners first outing and friendless in the market.

I backed this fella because the money came for him only a tenner like I was in BS at the time, Amen Korner came near last first time out mind you but I mentioned AK because of his connections thats all.
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Good man Doc LOLLOLLOL

8 ran and not in the first 5.
Horse went wrong virtually pulled up 2 out
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

He's good this Doc guy
Another slack day in WORK today pal
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 3:53pm
Magic in the making 5.20 Chelmsford, If you’s dare LOL
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

I'm almost fckin tempted LOLLOLLOL

One of them has go to land.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 3:58pm
Hugh Taylor (aka Dublin Doc) goes for Red Cossack 4.45 Chelmsford and Magicinthemaking 5.20.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 3:59pm

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

He's good this Doc guy
Another slack day in WORK today pal

3 screens, YBIG minimized on one of them, multitasking Thumbs Up
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I'm almost fckin tempted LOLLOLLOL

One of them has go to land.
More chance of vaggio landing a job ffs LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 4:57pm
***NEWSFLASH - The train to Dublin has been stopped tonight after Irishrail got word that Doc had backed it***

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 4:58pm
Ffs why didnt I do it!

Verdict 4.45

IRISH TIMES finished runner-up in Class 7 company at Newcastle on his reappearance but this isn’t much tougher and he may prove good enough. Satchville Flyer wasn’t beaten far when only sixth over 7f at Kempton last time, when finishing just in front of Dawn Commando, and is another to consider while Slipalongtrevaskis also posted a better effort over 7f here recently. Kellington Kitty is less exposed than most and could also go well in this lowly grade.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 5:01pm
Dear Jaysus the first rule of trying to be funny is it has to be funny, mind you I walked by a jewelers earlier and all the watches stopped
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 3:00pm
PP paying an xtra place 8.30, Koybig is 7/1 at the mo, look lads its Dudnalk so a small EW for the crack!

Verdict

Reckless Lad, nine times a winner here, will be attempting to join Togoville on ten track victories unless the latter has won earlier on the card. He was involved in a tight finish involving the winner Sheisdiesel and third-placed Carried three weeks ago and there's nothing between the trio again. Alhajjaj had been in poor form before gaining a surprise victory over the track and trip last month where he won with a ton in hand. He's been hit with a massive 11lb rise but would still take some beating in that kind of form. KOYBIG has been running in slightly better company and though it's a long time since he won he's now dropped to a mark he is capable of winning from and Oisin Orr's claim further enhances his chances. Gasta has only won on Turf and hasn't run since October.

Pat power View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 11:19pm
3pm Naas Tomorrow
Chosen mate 13-8,met Davy Russell yesterday and he said he'll win if he gets around 
This is a good thing lads 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 3:05pm
Good call Pat Power 
I think he held on just
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Pat power Pat power wrote:

3pm Naas Tomorrow
Chosen mate 13-8,met Davy Russell yesterday and he said he'll win if he gets around 
This is a good thing lads 

ClapClapClapClapClapClap
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 10:06am
good man Pat Clap
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 11:12am
Had him @ evens Clap
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 1:37pm
Probably a completely sh*te tip here but Storm of Intrigue in the 3.25 at Newbury caught my eye this morning as I have a thing for backing horses in there first race back from a wind op. Only reason I am posting her is because he has since come in from 66/1 to 20/1. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 763764765766767 786>
  Share Topic