You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 760761762763764 787>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

So, not necessarily a tip but a horse to follow : Rathhill (runs in the 1.05pm race at Newbury today). He might not necessarily win today but I know Nicky Henderson was impressed when he joined the yard so might be one to watch for the rest of this season and possibly over further than the 2 miles he is running over today.

Clap

Get him into your tracker folks.
Had him backed at 33's before today to win the Ballymore at the Festival. Long way to go still between now and then but definitely looks like a horse with a bit of promise. 
great shout, had him today @5/1.ClapClapClapClap
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 1:52pm

So, not necessarily a tip but a horse to follow : Rathhill (runs in the 1.05pm race at Newbury today). He might not necessarily win today but I know Nicky Henderson was impressed when he joined the yard so might be one to watch for the rest of this season and possibly over further than the 2 miles he is running over today.

great shout Borussia Clap

Had a score on him at 7/2 and have him also in a lucky15 with IM picks above.

he had plenty in him coming over the last. small bit too casual at times though 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

great shout Borussia Clap

Had a score on him at 7/2 and have him also in a lucky15 with IM picks above.

he had plenty in him coming over the last. small bit too casual at times though 

Henderson said on TV before the race that he will come on for that run so I wouldn't be too concerned from that aspect. What I'm more concerned about is Henderson saying he might send it to the Tolworth hurdle next which would be a pointer towards the Supreme and not the Ballymore at the festival.

Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 4:06pm
Good luck with Dundalk this evening lads BS are doing Extra Places for the 5.00, 7.30 & 8.00, M Halford has a reserve in the 5.00 Gougane Barra 6/1 might be worth an EW shout.
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 5:41pm
That drift on beau satchel, out to nearly 30 on the machine before the race Dead
Here we go again
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 9:04pm
jaysus IM a bad night was had by all LOL
Pat power View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 12:27am

Good stuff had a few quid on this and a nice little drift aswell ClapClapClap

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 12:12pm
Koybig ??? 6.00 Dundalk
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Koybig ??? 6.00 Dundalk

just looking at him there. first run in a while. won a nice few quid off him last year so kinda tempted 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 2:27pm
Red Avenger each way 5.00 Dundalk paying four places in BS and PPs
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 1:09pm
Out for a few pints today. Anyone hear anything to help make the day better?
Some people just deserve a slap
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Out for a few pints today. Anyone hear anything to help make the day better?
blow job off a busty barmaid?
Pat power View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 5:57am
1pm Limerick Moyhenna 9/4 

Met D.Hogan in Limerick over the xmas meeting and he said he thinks this lad will win
Ran a cracker in Cork the last day and was staying on nicely and the step up in trip looks sure to suit this fella

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 9:01pm
You could do a lot worse than having a few euro e.w on Roney in the first race at Tramore tomorrow would advise taking the odds early, can be got at 10/1 in places but widely available at 9/1
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 9:09pm
Reach Up ran a cracker in Limerick the other day, 4/1 tomorrow in Tramore 2.55.

It also wouldn't surprise me to see JJ Walsh horse Lord Boru in the 12.35 be there or thereabouts.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Reach Up ran a cracker in Limerick the other day, 4/1 tomorrow in Tramore 2.55.

It also wouldn't surprise me to see JJ Walsh horse Lord Boru in the 12.35 be there or thereabouts.

Funnily enough was told to keep an eye out for JJs horses, if any market moves might be worth a second look, P Flynn likes an oul touch at Tramore also, but anyway happy punting
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 9:31pm
He hasn't had a winner in a long time, but Princess Mahler ran in Limerick during the festival and would have won easy only for falling so his luck has been out unfortunately.

Yet, I'd be hopeful Lord Boru will run well based on last time out so fingers crossed.

Reach Up went off at 25s during the week in Limerick, finished 3rd in a novice chase and probably just ran out of steam so a step back in trip could be crucial!

I'll pass on info I hear trackside tomorrow Thumbs Up

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 9:37pm
Good stuff, will be with a few from the racing game tomorrow for a few drinks and likewise will post up anything of note that may come to light, hopefully we can find a winner or two Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 760761762763764 787>
  Share Topic