You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 746747748749750 786>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

lads one horse that interests me today at Punchestown is True Self 4.55 20/1, Patrick gives him as one of three fancies, the horse fell at the last with R Blackmore on board last week in a race (5.50 Fair) won by willie Mullins with Low Sun 25/1.

Fooking great shout ClapClapClap
Some people just deserve a slap
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 5:04pm

lads one horse that interests me today at Punchestown is True Self 4.55 20/1, Patrick gives him as one of three fancies, the horse fell at the last with R Blackmore on board last week in a race (5.50 Fair) won by willie Mullins with Low Sun 25/1.
Clap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 5:20pm

Great stuff NA super shoutClap
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 5:34pm
Brilliant Clap
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 6:27pm

Great tip! Best tip here in a long time

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 24 Apr 2018 at 6:27pm
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 7:19pm
anyone else on finians Oscar in 6.40? FumingAngry
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

anyone else on finians Oscar in 6.40? FumingAngry
WTF was Townend at pulling the horse across the rest of the field, waiting to hear what shoite excuse is offered up now by him 
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 7:58pm
Townend got a 21 day ban, so unbelievably it leaves Mullins now without Ruby and Townend for the festival.

I'd say David Mullins can't believe his luck!

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 8:00pm
Did he get a shout to go round the next fence? Bizarre 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 8:01pm
What did he offer up as the excuse GD or did you hear ?
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

No heard nothing mate, supposedly he wouldn't speak to the media after it!

I'm after watching the re-run about 7 or 8 times now and still can't figure out why the hell it happened.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

No heard nothing mate, supposedly he wouldn't speak to the media after it!

I'm after watching the re-run about 7 or 8 times now and still can't figure out why the hell it happened.

It certainly is one of the more stranger things I have seen in a finish, the only thing I can come up with atm is that when Townend looks back he thinks he has won the race and completely forgets the last fence a Loughran type brainfart if you will
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 8:43pm

Had it in a EW double with Hugh Taylor tip happy ending at brightonyeah seriously up a couple of grand had fifty on mo salah first goalscorer I am numb!😀
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 8:46pm

Had it in a EW double with Hugh Taylor tip happy ending at brightonyeah seriously up a couple of grand had fifty on mo salah first goalscorer I am numb!😀
Clap great to hear spend it wisely 
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 9:48am
Reports said Townend wasn't sure if they were to jump the last for some reason and when he looked over he saw Finians Oscar veer right & thought he was going around the fence when all he was doing was jumping it on that side. Split second decision and the complete wrong one obviously. He's a top jockey, made a mistake & will pay the price. Be sick if had it or the other one backed though. On the plus side, got me place money with Jury Duty LOL
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 2:51pm
Right robbed one of those free bet yokes out of a colleagues paper and invested a fiver of my winnings only LOL  on Lean & Keen 4.15 @ 40/1 (5ew) in Lads 1/4 odds 5plsThumbs Up
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 10:30am
Fontley House in the last today. Got word for it last night when it was 25/1, into 15/2 now with Powers or 10/1 on Sky
Backed it e/w myself but might be getting a bit short for that now
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 12:09pm
Ybig horse today has to be backed each way well the name of it deserves itLOL Major Pusey 4.25 Donny 1/4 odds 1234 in Lads 7/1 Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 746747748749750 786>
  Share Topic