You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 743744745746747 787>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Local lad has a horse going in the 5.00 Dundalk this evening Mr. Shelbe was 20/1 last night now into 6s with BS, form 00-0050 LOL and Confused
Nothing would surprise me in Dundalk, I am hearing that Fozzy Stack might have a winner or 2 tonight

Holy Jaysus 5/1 and allThumbs Up

Mr shelby actually led up the straight before fading in side the last furlong, ran a promising enough race maybe a touch shortly with him

Dundalk is on again tomorrow and he is entered in the 6.30 race.
Just as an aside Neil, I was talking to an ex jockey mate of mine last week,he still rides out and working for a stable yard, but he was telling me that a horse he has a good share in would be out shortly because she is in foal but said she was absolutely bouncing at home but said it most probably be it last run, I just noticed she runs in the 7.00 at a huge price, I might just have a v small e.w bet at a big price for the interest
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 5:26pm
He’s Our Music in the 9pm at Dundalk. 11/1 with Boyles 

On a lovely mark and has a 44% strike rate over this distance. 
Don't ban me for no reason, please.
Pat power View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 11:50am
325 aintree supasundae..even money..i spoke with puppy power recently and he was adamant he will win
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 11:53am
Originally posted by Pat power Pat power wrote:

325 aintree supasundae..even money..i spoke with puppy power recently and he was adamant he will win

He has his ideal ground and ideal trip - I'll be disappointed if he doesn't win. Have him in a few doubles and trebles. 
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 1:06pm
Hard race at cheltenham. Would not touch him at even money
Here we go again
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Hard race at cheltenham. Would not touch him at even money

I'd beg to differ on that - Was anything but a hard race at Cheltenham. They went a snails pace for most of it.

It's a game of opinions etc !
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 1:17pm

[QUOTE=irish_major]

Throwing a few darts today.
3 points win The Jungle VIP, 3.25 lingfield. 7/4 everywhere. 

.5 point win on Three diamond rings, 25/1. .5 point win on planetoid 50/1. 5.00 lingfield. 

There's plenty 14/1 available and that's value. 2 points win victors bet 5.30 lingfield 14.1

6 points staked today in total. 

63 points staked 71.6 returned. 

No luck is right, the jungle VIP looked like a dog, then looked like he'd sorted his sh*t out and was going to pull away but got nailed close home. Threediamondrings ran well enough and victors bet didn't come out of the stalls. Some bookies refunded but not boyles who i had done my bet with!

One of these days Des Donovan is going to pull of a coup. I'm sure himself and barney are lining something up, too many no hopers going over to england for a run and running exactly like a no hoper. I don't understand why you wouldn't just run them in dundalk. Maybe I'm reading into it too much.
If takeitfromalady was wound up enough she'd have to go close in the 8.45 kempton and just incase today is the day i'll put a point win at 20/1 with boyles.  

64 points staked 71.6 returned. 

[/QUOTE

There's nothing telling me political slot won't be in the top 3 in the 1.45 southwell. Gallant girl could be anything, and the step up in trip looks sure to suit gleamiing sun. However from 2 runs over this trip and distance at southwell political slot has come 2nd and last time was a very convincing winner. Her poor run last time perhaps came too soon after the win in southwell and I think she's good value. 

2 points each way political slot 15/2. 1.45 southwell.

68 points staked 71.6 returned

Here we go again
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 1:58pm
places after a late charge Thumbs Up

Edited by 9fingers - 12 Apr 2018 at 1:59pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 2:33pm
We Have A Dream was impressive there. The benefits of skipping Cheltenham
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 12:38am
Got 2 shouts for tomorrow at Naas from a contact but they are slightly worried about the going, first one 3.15 Larchmont Lad, this horse was absolutely robbed last time it ran over here 1st past the post then was 1 of the worst DQ I have seen here in a long time, they think very highly of this horse and are after retribution against Welds horse, 2nd is Jim Bolger horse in the 5.00 Epaneema, they were very disappointed with her 2 runs last term, has been a bit slow to come to hand but thought well enough of to take a maiden fairly quickly, but as said the ground is tempering full confidence so smallish stakes advised
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 11:30am
Grand aul third place yesterday, didn't really run any sort of race but stayed on nicely at the end. 

I'm very sweet on one today. 
Shahans turn is a former galway plate winner. He won it as easy as he liked and try as people might, it's very hard to knock galway plate winning form and he had some high class horses in behind. It's hard to believe but he's only had 7 runs in the meantime! He obviously has had his problems - without doubt however his best run for some time was his last one after a wind operation in cheltenham where he travelled as well as anything turning for home, I thought he was going to win, but he faded away into 9th. On that run alone he's decent value today but it's the fact that he's now running off a mark 8 pounds lower than his Galway plate blitz. Puppy power takes over from the 5 pound claimer which was on him in cheltenham and I forsee a big run coming if he can avoid the carnage which will invariably take place as this is a 28 runner field. He would prefer nicer ground but he goes on soft too and the flat track over 2 mile 5 should help his cause. I'm mad keen on him.

2.5 points each way. Shanahans turn. 4.05 aintree. 20/1 ladbrokes. 6 places

73 points staked 76.8 returned. 
Here we go again
randyrandolph View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 11:42am
I dont gamble anymore but had a tip from a guy that used to be fairly reliable...

4.05 Bourveuil
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 11:44am
Originally posted by randyrandolph randyrandolph wrote:

I dont gamble anymore but had a tip from a guy that used to be fairly reliable...

4.05 Bourveuil

Was fancied for Cheltenham but was brought down so could easily go well here. 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 4:15pm

Grand aul third place yesterday, didn't really run any sort of race but stayed on nicely at the end. 

I'm very sweet on one today. 
Shahans turn is a former galway plate winner. He won it as easy as he liked and try as people might, it's very hard to knock galway plate winning form and he had some high class horses in behind. It's hard to believe but he's only had 7 runs in the meantime! He obviously has had his problems - without doubt however his best run for some time was his last one after a wind operation in cheltenham where he travelled as well as anything turning for home, I thought he was going to win, but he faded away into 9th. On that run alone he's decent value today but it's the fact that he's now running off a mark 8 pounds lower than his Galway plate blitz. Puppy power takes over from the 5 pound claimer which was on him in cheltenham and I forsee a big run coming if he can avoid the carnage which will invariably take place as this is a 28 runner field. He would prefer nicer ground but he goes on soft too and the flat track over 2 mile 5 should help his cause. I'm mad keen on him.

2.5 points each way. Shanahans turn. 4.05 aintree. 20/1 ladbrokes. 6 places

73 points staked 76.8 returned. 

A great shout !!Clap
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 4:16pm
Shanahans turn ran an absolute stormer. Thought he had it coming up the straight. Serious ride by puppy
Here we go again
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 4:16pm
certainly was Clap lovely ride
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 9:49am
Tips hat @ IM great shoutClap
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 5:44pm
Had €5 each way on Tiger Roll. Cool
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 743744745746747 787>
  Share Topic